LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton achieved revenue of €4 billion in the first quarter of 2008. Organic revenue increased by 12% compared to the same period in 2007. As a result of the negative impact of exchange rates, reported revenue growth is 5%, though all but one of its four business groups recorded double-digit organic revenue growth in the period.
The company's perfumes and cosmetics group achieved organic revenue growth of 13%. Christian Dior, according to the company, continued to show momentum—reflecting the sustained progress of J’Adore as well as the success of Midnight Poison, the new Addict High Shine lipstick and Capture skin care. Guerlain continued its strong progress throughout the whole range of its products. Europe and Asia were the main drivers of that growth. Parfums Givenchy benefited from the rapid development of Ange ou Démon.
LVMH Reports 1Q
April 15, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Financials
- 310What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 164Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 134Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 126Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 110L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 93Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 52L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 50Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance