Colgate Announces Volume Growth Across Divisions
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 145Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 95What's Behind Estee Lauder's Positive Second Quarter 2016?
- 67L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 56LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 36Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 31Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 27Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 26IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 25L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 21Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Colgate-Palmolive Company announced that all of the company’s operating divisions experienced volume growth in 2005. Sales and unit volume, as reported including divestments, grew 3.5% and 2.5%, respectively. Worldwide sales, excluding divestments, were up 5.5% on unit volume growth of 4.5%. Global pricing rose 2.0%, the largest increase in 21 quarters, and foreign exchange was negative 1.0%. Fourth quarter 2005 reported net income and diluted earnings per share were $361.2 million and $.65, respectively.