Colgate Announces Volume Growth Across Divisions
January 26, 2006
Most Popular in Financials
- 313What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 165Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 136Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 130Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 121L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 94Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 54L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 51Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
Colgate-Palmolive Company announced that all of the company’s operating divisions experienced volume growth in 2005. Sales and unit volume, as reported including divestments, grew 3.5% and 2.5%, respectively. Worldwide sales, excluding divestments, were up 5.5% on unit volume growth of 4.5%. Global pricing rose 2.0%, the largest increase in 21 quarters, and foreign exchange was negative 1.0%. Fourth quarter 2005 reported net income and diluted earnings per share were $361.2 million and $.65, respectively.