Colgate-Palmolive Company announced that all of the company’s operating divisions experienced volume growth in 2005. Sales and unit volume, as reported including divestments, grew 3.5% and 2.5%, respectively. Worldwide sales, excluding divestments, were up 5.5% on unit volume growth of 4.5%. Global pricing rose 2.0%, the largest increase in 21 quarters, and foreign exchange was negative 1.0%. Fourth quarter 2005 reported net income and diluted earnings per share were $361.2 million and $.65, respectively.
Colgate Announces Volume Growth Across Divisions
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 95Ulta E-commerce and Comparables Strong in Latest Quarter
- 75Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 46IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 33Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 27Why Prestige Will Lead Beauty Growth in the Next Few Years
- 23L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 17Colomer Group Boosts Revlon 2013 Sales to $1.49 Billion
- 16PZ Cussons Challenged by Continuing Problems in Nigeria
- 15Coty is About to Become the Largest Fragrance Company
- 13L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%