Colgate-Palmolive Company announced that all of the company’s operating divisions experienced volume growth in 2005. Sales and unit volume, as reported including divestments, grew 3.5% and 2.5%, respectively. Worldwide sales, excluding divestments, were up 5.5% on unit volume growth of 4.5%. Global pricing rose 2.0%, the largest increase in 21 quarters, and foreign exchange was negative 1.0%. Fourth quarter 2005 reported net income and diluted earnings per share were $361.2 million and $.65, respectively.
Colgate Announces Volume Growth Across Divisions
January 26, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 201Coty 2016: What Grew and What Didn't
- 184P&G Beauty Sales Up in 2016
- 159LVMH Growth Led by Sephora and Parfums Christian Dior
- 149Prestige is Driving Shiseido's Growth in 2016
- 123UPDATE: Inter Parfums Reports Strong Growth, Teases New Launch
- 115Makeup Booms in 2016 for Estée Lauder
- 109Elizabeth Arden Posts Growth for 2016
- 109Personal Care Brands Driving Beiersdorf H1 2016 Results
- 100Henkel Sees Most Growth in Emerging Markets
- 91IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- Why Prestige Will Lead Beauty Growth in the Next Few Years
2/12/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
8/25/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
11/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
11/4/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
11/8/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured