P&G Confirms Prior Sales and Earnings Guidance
July 15, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 139Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 64L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 55LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 33IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 30Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 30L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 27Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 26Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 18Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
- 18Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Procter & Gamble confirmed previously announced sales and earnings guidance for the April to June quarter of fiscal year 2007-2008. The company continues to expect sales growth for the quarter of 8-10%. Final results for the quarter are not yet available. P&G is scheduled to announce its final results on August 5, 2008.