P&G Confirms Prior Sales and Earnings Guidance
July 15, 2008
Most Popular in Financials
- 310What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 164Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 134Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 126Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 110L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 93Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 52L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 50Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
Procter & Gamble confirmed previously announced sales and earnings guidance for the April to June quarter of fiscal year 2007-2008. The company continues to expect sales growth for the quarter of 8-10%. Final results for the quarter are not yet available. P&G is scheduled to announce its final results on August 5, 2008.