Limited Brands Reports August 2008 Sales
September 22, 2008
Most Popular in Financials
- 312What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 165Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 135Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 128Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 115L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 94Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 53L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 51Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
Limited Brands, Inc. reported a comparable store sales decrease of 7% for the 30 weeks ended Aug. 30, 2008. Net sales were nearly $4.8 billion, compared to net sales of $5.5 billion in 2007. However, according to a recent press release, Limited Brands, Inc. also reported net sales of $588.4 million for the four weeks ended Aug. 30, 2008, an increase of 4% when compared to net sales of $565.2 million last year. Limited Brands, through Victoria’s Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, C.O. Bigelow, La Senza, White Barn Candle Co. and Henri Bendel, presently operates 2,996 specialty stores.