Limited Brands Reports August 2008 Sales
September 22, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 143Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 68L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 54LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 28L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 28Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 27Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 26Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 26IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 20Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
- 20Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Limited Brands, Inc. reported a comparable store sales decrease of 7% for the 30 weeks ended Aug. 30, 2008. Net sales were nearly $4.8 billion, compared to net sales of $5.5 billion in 2007. However, according to a recent press release, Limited Brands, Inc. also reported net sales of $588.4 million for the four weeks ended Aug. 30, 2008, an increase of 4% when compared to net sales of $565.2 million last year. Limited Brands, through Victoria’s Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, C.O. Bigelow, La Senza, White Barn Candle Co. and Henri Bendel, presently operates 2,996 specialty stores.