Limited Brands, parent company of six retail brands, including Bath & Body Works, White Barn Candle Co., Henri Bendel and others, announced a $250 million share repurchase program to return value to its shareholders. Specific repurchase amounts are yet to be determined by the company. However, over the last five years, Limited Brands has returned nearly $7 billion to shareholders through dividends and similar share repurchases.
Limited Brands Announces $250 Million Share Repurchase Program
October 13, 2008
Most Popular in Financials
- 184What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 165Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 135Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 127Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 103L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 77Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 60Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 51Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
- 48L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%