Alberto-Culver Company announced the commencement of a consent solicitation regarding its $120 million of 6.375% Debentures due June 15, 2028 in connection with its previously announced intention to separate its consumer products business from its beauty supplies distribution business. The company is soliciting consents from Debenture holders of record as of September 27, 2006. The Company is offering to pay to each holder who validly delivers a consent prior to the expiration of the solicitation and does not revoke such consent a payment of $1.25 for each $1,000 principal amount of Debentures to which such consent relates. The solicitation expires October 5, 2006, unless extended.
Alberto-Culver Announces Consent Solicitation
September 29, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 202Coty 2016: What Grew and What Didn't
- 185P&G Beauty Sales Up in 2016
- 159LVMH Growth Led by Sephora and Parfums Christian Dior
- 151Prestige is Driving Shiseido's Growth in 2016
- 122UPDATE: Inter Parfums Reports Strong Growth, Teases New Launch
- 117Makeup Booms in 2016 for Estée Lauder
- 109Elizabeth Arden Posts Growth for 2016
- 109Personal Care Brands Driving Beiersdorf H1 2016 Results
- 99Henkel Sees Most Growth in Emerging Markets
- 90Closer Look: Christian Dior Cosmetics and Perfume Growth
- Why Prestige Will Lead Beauty Growth in the Next Few Years
2/12/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Who Are Estée Lauder's Top Performers?
8/25/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
11/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
11/4/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
11/8/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured