Alberto-Culver Announces Consent Solicitation
September 29, 2006
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Financials
- 314What's Driving L'Oreal's Growth?
- 165Coty to Boost Investment in Power Brands and Reorganization
- 137Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 131Sally Beauty Holdings Reports Results
- 125L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 94Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
- 71Oriflame Reports Challenging Results, Growth in Key Markets
- 61Perfume Results Negatively Impact Art & Fragrance Results
- 51Inter Parfums Provides 2016 Initial Guidance
- 51L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
Alberto-Culver Company announced the commencement of a consent solicitation regarding its $120 million of 6.375% Debentures due June 15, 2028 in connection with its previously announced intention to separate its consumer products business from its beauty supplies distribution business. The company is soliciting consents from Debenture holders of record as of September 27, 2006. The Company is offering to pay to each holder who validly delivers a consent prior to the expiration of the solicitation and does not revoke such consent a payment of $1.25 for each $1,000 principal amount of Debentures to which such consent relates. The solicitation expires October 5, 2006, unless extended.