Alberto-Culver Announces Consent Solicitation
September 29, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 145Unilever Releases 2015 Results
- 95What's Behind Estee Lauder's Positive Second Quarter 2016?
- 67L'Oréal Marks Growth in Key Areas
- 56LVMH Strong in 2013 Financial Results with Revenue of €29 Billion
- 36Beautycounter Posts 325% Growth
- 31Shiseido Marks Fiscal Year End with 12.4% Increase in Net Sales
- 27Avon Decline Led by Divestments, Latin American Challenges
- 26IT Cosmetics to Hit $300 Million in 2015 Sales
- 25L'Oréal Sales €22.9 Billion for 2013, Up 5%
- 21Beiersdorf Releases 2015 Business Results
Alberto-Culver Company announced the commencement of a consent solicitation regarding its $120 million of 6.375% Debentures due June 15, 2028 in connection with its previously announced intention to separate its consumer products business from its beauty supplies distribution business. The company is soliciting consents from Debenture holders of record as of September 27, 2006. The Company is offering to pay to each holder who validly delivers a consent prior to the expiration of the solicitation and does not revoke such consent a payment of $1.25 for each $1,000 principal amount of Debentures to which such consent relates. The solicitation expires October 5, 2006, unless extended.