In an agreement with distributor Al Shaya, Becca Cosmetics announced it will expand distribution to more than 30 retail stores across the Middle East. The healthy complexion-touting brand founded by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams and CEO Steven Schapera in 1996, launched its London flagship shop in May 2005. Adding to its global business model, the company will now boast distribution in more than 20 countries, including in U.S. Bergdorf Goodman stores and now in Middle Eastern hotspots within Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Some Middle Eastern locations may even host freestanding stores. Next, Becca Cosmetics plans to launch in Asia, specifically in Taiwan, South Korea and Japan by 2009.
Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
May 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Positioning
- 671Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 369The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 368Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 128Oribe Expanding Into New Beauty Categories
- 107An Unreasonable Proposal About Women, Beauty and Advertising
- 97Avon Welcomes New CIO
- 94Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
- 91P&G Shampoo Focuses on Women with Curls
- 74Kao Brands Europe Finds New Manager
- 46Banjara's New Take on Skin Lightening
- Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
5/20/2016, Laura Ziv
- Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
5/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
5/23/2016, Sarah Jindal, Mintel
- Coty Names ZenithOptimedia to Maximize Digital, Print and TV
7/2/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- #NoFilter Beauty
10/25/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured