In an agreement with distributor Al Shaya, Becca Cosmetics announced it will expand distribution to more than 30 retail stores across the Middle East. The healthy complexion-touting brand founded by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams and CEO Steven Schapera in 1996, launched its London flagship shop in May 2005. Adding to its global business model, the company will now boast distribution in more than 20 countries, including in U.S. Bergdorf Goodman stores and now in Middle Eastern hotspots within Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Some Middle Eastern locations may even host freestanding stores. Next, Becca Cosmetics plans to launch in Asia, specifically in Taiwan, South Korea and Japan by 2009.
Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
August 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Positioning
- 61Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 44Are Halal Certifications Slowing Indonesian Cosmetics Industry?
- 43Shiseido Repositions Its Clé de Peau Beauté Brand for Global Luxury Market
- 26The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 24The Strategy Behind P&G’s Divestments
- 23Who Needs a Business Plan? You.
- 21Are L'Oreal's Bloggers Breaking the Law?
- 19Beauty is Where the Heart Is
- 17Cosmoprof Honors YouCam Makeup App
- 17It's 2015, So of Course There's a Social Influencer Talent Agency
- Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
5/20/2016, Laura Ziv
- Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
5/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
5/23/2016, Sarah Jindal, Mintel
- How to Be a David
10/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months