In an agreement with distributor Al Shaya, Becca Cosmetics announced it will expand distribution to more than 30 retail stores across the Middle East. The healthy complexion-touting brand founded by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams and CEO Steven Schapera in 1996, launched its London flagship shop in May 2005. Adding to its global business model, the company will now boast distribution in more than 20 countries, including in U.S. Bergdorf Goodman stores and now in Middle Eastern hotspots within Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Some Middle Eastern locations may even host freestanding stores. Next, Becca Cosmetics plans to launch in Asia, specifically in Taiwan, South Korea and Japan by 2009.
Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
May 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Positioning
- 106Target Practice
- 54Éminence Organic Skin Care Achieves 5 Years Demeter USA Certified
- 54Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 51Caroline Flack and Cetaphil Shed Some Light on Healthy Skin
- 41Shiseido Revamps Its Athletic Beauty Positioning
- 39Isostearyl Alcohol Market to Grow 3.2% by 2024
- 34Are Halal Certifications Slowing Indonesian Cosmetics Industry?
- 20Dickinson Brands Donates Pollinator Gardens for National Planting Day
- 19Shiseido Repositions Its Clé de Peau Beauté Brand for Global Luxury Market
- 19It's 2015, So of Course There's a Social Influencer Talent Agency
- Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
5/20/2016, Laura Ziv
- Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
5/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
5/23/2016, Sarah Jindal, Mintel
- Target Practice
8/29/2016, Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK
- #NoFilter Beauty
10/25/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured