In an agreement with distributor Al Shaya, Becca Cosmetics announced it will expand distribution to more than 30 retail stores across the Middle East. The healthy complexion-touting brand founded by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams and CEO Steven Schapera in 1996, launched its London flagship shop in May 2005. Adding to its global business model, the company will now boast distribution in more than 20 countries, including in U.S. Bergdorf Goodman stores and now in Middle Eastern hotspots within Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Some Middle Eastern locations may even host freestanding stores. Next, Becca Cosmetics plans to launch in Asia, specifically in Taiwan, South Korea and Japan by 2009.
Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
May 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Positioning
- 224Shiseido Revamps Its Athletic Beauty Positioning
- 215Listen: Is Bevel a Future P&G?
- 131Amazon Dash Buttons and Henkel Join Forces
- 91Close Shave on Sustainability Marketing Innovation
- 85How Kao Uses Apps to Drive Sales
- 64Cosmoprof Honors YouCam Makeup App
- 58BRAVO Business Woman Becomes Matrix Ambassador
- 47Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 45Wipe Your Face across the Web
- 32Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
- Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
5/20/2016, Laura Ziv
- Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
5/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
5/23/2016, Sarah Jindal, Mintel
- #NoFilter Beauty
10/25/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- New Hire Has Eye On Silicone Innovation
11/20/2015, Mino Zaccaro