In an agreement with distributor Al Shaya, Becca Cosmetics announced it will expand distribution to more than 30 retail stores across the Middle East. The healthy complexion-touting brand founded by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams and CEO Steven Schapera in 1996, launched its London flagship shop in May 2005. Adding to its global business model, the company will now boast distribution in more than 20 countries, including in U.S. Bergdorf Goodman stores and now in Middle Eastern hotspots within Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Some Middle Eastern locations may even host freestanding stores. Next, Becca Cosmetics plans to launch in Asia, specifically in Taiwan, South Korea and Japan by 2009.
Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
August 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Positioning
- 187Who Needs a Business Plan? You.
- 128Silicon Valley Bets On Beauty
- 49Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 41Are Halal Certifications Slowing Indonesian Cosmetics Industry?
- 39Biosil Technologies Introduces Azelis as New Distributor
- 27Shiseido Repositions Its Clé de Peau Beauté Brand for Global Luxury Market
- 23Wipe Your Face across the Web
- 23The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 18How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months
- 14Beauty is Where the Heart Is
- Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
5/20/2016, Laura Ziv
- Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
5/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
5/23/2016, Sarah Jindal, Mintel
- How to Be a David
10/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Refresh a Brand in 5 Months