In an agreement with distributor Al Shaya, Becca Cosmetics announced it will expand distribution to more than 30 retail stores across the Middle East. The healthy complexion-touting brand founded by Australian makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams and CEO Steven Schapera in 1996, launched its London flagship shop in May 2005. Adding to its global business model, the company will now boast distribution in more than 20 countries, including in U.S. Bergdorf Goodman stores and now in Middle Eastern hotspots within Dubai, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Some Middle Eastern locations may even host freestanding stores. Next, Becca Cosmetics plans to launch in Asia, specifically in Taiwan, South Korea and Japan by 2009.
Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
May 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Positioning
- 185Coty Expands Consumer Beauty Division With New VP
- 96Dispatches from the Desk of Liz Arden
- 38Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
- 30Actives International Appoints New Director
- 25Estée Lauder Gains New Leadership
- 23How Will Coty Revive Its Newly Acquired Brands?
- 18Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
- 18Shiseido Repositions Its Clé de Peau Beauté Brand for Global Luxury Market
- 18The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
- 17Becca Cosmetics Expands to Middle East
- Celebrating the Souls of Beauty Icons
5/20/2016, Laura Ziv
- The New Face of Multicultural Beauty
5/23/2016, Sarah Jindal, Mintel
- Is the Beauty Industry Listening to Multicultural Consumers?
5/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Rainforest Alliance Reaches 1,000 Certified Copra Farmers
7/1/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Coty Names ZenithOptimedia to Maximize Digital, Print and TV
7/2/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz