L'Oréal Women in Digital, a program at L’Oréal designed to help its female employees interested in working in digital and IT functions by offering internal support, inspiration and mentoring to those focused on using technology to revolutionize the beauty industry, announced the charter members of its L’Oréal Women in Digital advisory board.
The new advisory board members are:
- Joanne Bradford, chief revenue and marketing officer, Demand Media
- Shaherose Charania, co-founder and CEO, Women 2.0
- Carolyn Everson, vice president, global marketing solutions, Facebook
- Arianna Huffington, president and editor in chief, Huffington Post
- Jalak Jobanputra, managing director and founding partner, RTP Ventures
- Karin Klein, business development, acquisitions and strategy, Bloomberg L.P.
- Katie Rae, managing director, TechStars Boston
- Rudina Seseri, partner, Fairhaven Capital
- Shelley Zalis, CEO, Ipsos Open Thinking Exchange
The advisory board also will help select the winners of the five NEXT Generation Awards, which will honor top rising female entrepreneurs managing and leading technology-driven companies. The entry period for the L’Oréal Women in Digital Next Generation Awards is open now through May 30 on www.lorealwomenindigital.com and is in partnership with the L’Oréal NEXT Fund. In addition, the board will help shape the L’Oréal Women in Digital program and participate in key events.