"This partnership is a natural extension of our ongoing efforts to engage guys through their competitive nature and their passions, including sports," said Peter Clay, vice president, Gillette Grooming. "We'll be working together to reach consumers with unique programs such as the Gillette/EA Sports Champions of Gaming, a global tournament that will offer gamers the opportunity to compete against the best in the world."
Gillette and EA Sports Announce Global Partnership
August 28, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Marketing
- 250Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 208Who Should Own Brands' Social Media?
- 152Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 126Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 120Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- 118Video: Shiseido Ad Blurs Line Between Girls and Boys
- 109The Power of Product Sampling
- 103Share Your Expertise: GCI 2016 Editorial Calendar
- 100Unilever: Ad Blockers Don't Have to Mean the End of Marketing
- 96Kline Notes With Season Change, Consumers Reinstating Beauty Routines
Gillette and EA Sports announced a global partnership that will create a variety of co-promotional marketing opportunities focused on similar male consumers. This will include joint online marketing efforts in more than 20 markets in North America, Latin America, Western Europe and Asia that will leverage the Xbox 360 LIVE and EA Sports' in-game environments.