"This partnership is a natural extension of our ongoing efforts to engage guys through their competitive nature and their passions, including sports," said Peter Clay, vice president, Gillette Grooming. "We'll be working together to reach consumers with unique programs such as the Gillette/EA Sports Champions of Gaming, a global tournament that will offer gamers the opportunity to compete against the best in the world."
Gillette and EA Sports Announce Global Partnership
August 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 449Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 377Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 231Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 2202016 Color of the Year Has Psychological Focus
- 197Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 177Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 157Buzz Words That Sell
- 138The Power of Product Sampling
- 126Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- 75Message Strength: Tips for Beautiful and Effective Product Messaging
Gillette and EA Sports announced a global partnership that will create a variety of co-promotional marketing opportunities focused on similar male consumers. This will include joint online marketing efforts in more than 20 markets in North America, Latin America, Western Europe and Asia that will leverage the Xbox 360 LIVE and EA Sports' in-game environments.