According to a press release, Beiersdorf's Nivea brand received the highest ranking in Reader’s Digest magazine's annual “Most Trusted Brands” survey—which took stock of consumer preference for skin care, cosmetics and hair care brands. Consumers in the 16 European countries ranked Nivea as the skin care brand that they trust most—with respect to quality, image and cost-benefit relationship. It is the ninth consecutive year the brand has been ranked first.
Poll Demonstrates Brand/Consumer Connection
February 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 261Beauty Brands: Consumers Need Help
- 243Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 229Let's Innovate Together
- 213Show, Don't Tell
- 169Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 153Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 135Buzz Words That Sell
- 126Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 78Lipstick Factor: Marketing Strategies for a Downturn
- 70What Was Behind the Garnier and Revlon Exits from China?
- Beiersdorf Sells Hygiene Line
10/21/2008, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Reports Preliminary Fiscal 08
1/13/2009, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Brand Gains in Eastern Europe
10/15/2008, Jeff Falk
- Nivea Makes Connection in Holiday Celebration Sponsorship
1/6/2009, Jeff Falk