According to a press release, Beiersdorf's Nivea brand received the highest ranking in Reader’s Digest magazine's annual “Most Trusted Brands” survey—which took stock of consumer preference for skin care, cosmetics and hair care brands. Consumers in the 16 European countries ranked Nivea as the skin care brand that they trust most—with respect to quality, image and cost-benefit relationship. It is the ninth consecutive year the brand has been ranked first.
Poll Demonstrates Brand/Consumer Connection
February 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 164Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 137Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 131Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 129Buzz Words That Sell
- 81The Power of Product Sampling
- 67Kristen Bell Encourages Sunscreen Awareness
- 64Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- 61Share Your Expertise: GCI 2016 Editorial Calendar
- 54What Was Behind the Garnier and Revlon Exits from China?
- 51Scandal: OPI and Kerry Washington Team Up
- Beiersdorf Sells Hygiene Line
10/21/2008, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Reports Preliminary Fiscal 08
1/13/2009, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Brand Gains in Eastern Europe
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Jeff Falk
- Nivea Makes Connection in Holiday Celebration Sponsorship
1/6/2009, Jeff Falk