According to a press release, Beiersdorf's Nivea brand received the highest ranking in Reader’s Digest magazine's annual “Most Trusted Brands” survey—which took stock of consumer preference for skin care, cosmetics and hair care brands. Consumers in the 16 European countries ranked Nivea as the skin care brand that they trust most—with respect to quality, image and cost-benefit relationship. It is the ninth consecutive year the brand has been ranked first.
Poll Demonstrates Brand/Consumer Connection
February 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 457Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 258Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 2082016 Color of the Year Has Psychological Focus
- 197Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 179Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 157Buzz Words That Sell
- 132The Power of Product Sampling
- 131Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 117Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- 74Message Strength: Tips for Beautiful and Effective Product Messaging
- Beiersdorf Sells Hygiene Line
10/21/2008, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Reports Preliminary Fiscal 08
1/13/2009, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Brand Gains in Eastern Europe
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Jeff Falk
- Nivea Makes Connection in Holiday Celebration Sponsorship
1/6/2009, Jeff Falk