According to a press release, Beiersdorf's Nivea brand received the highest ranking in Reader’s Digest magazine's annual “Most Trusted Brands” survey—which took stock of consumer preference for skin care, cosmetics and hair care brands. Consumers in the 16 European countries ranked Nivea as the skin care brand that they trust most—with respect to quality, image and cost-benefit relationship. It is the ninth consecutive year the brand has been ranked first.
Poll Demonstrates Brand/Consumer Connection
February 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 328Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 205Does Your Beauty Brand Have a Purpose?
- 2014 Ways to Organize Your Brand around the User Experience
- 181Buzz Words That Sell
- 177Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 169Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 144Are You Making These 3 Trademark Mistakes?
- 138Don’t Be Tardy for the Twitter Party
- 127The Power of Product Sampling
- 96Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- Beiersdorf Sells Hygiene Line
10/21/2008, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Reports Preliminary Fiscal 08
1/13/2009, Jeff Falk
- Beiersdorf Brand Gains in Eastern Europe
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Jeff Falk
- Nivea Makes Connection in Holiday Celebration Sponsorship
1/6/2009, Jeff Falk