On July 23, 2009, Estée Lauder will kick off its largest sampling program to date—America's Night to Repair. For four synchronized hours—5–9 pm (all local times)—Estée Lauder beauty advisors will distribute 250,000 10-day samples of the brand's new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex at all U.S. Estée Lauder department and specialty store counters.
Lauder Undertakes Massive Sampling Program
July 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 326Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 205Does Your Beauty Brand Have a Purpose?
- 2014 Ways to Organize Your Brand around the User Experience
- 185Buzz Words That Sell
- 177Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 170Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 142Are You Making These 3 Trademark Mistakes?
- 136Don’t Be Tardy for the Twitter Party
- 127The Power of Product Sampling
- 99Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- Overcoming Social Media's Steep Learning Curve
5/4/2015, Martyn Tipping, Brand Chorus
- 7 Reasons to Add Focus Groups to Your Marketing Mix
5/11/2015, Denise Herich, The Benchmarking Company
- Beauty Career Secrets
9/20/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty Brands Winning without Traditional Advertising
9/20/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Vintage Touch: Boost Your Beauty Brand Buzz
11/23/2015, Ada Polla, Alchimie Forever