On July 23, 2009, Estée Lauder will kick off its largest sampling program to date—America's Night to Repair. For four synchronized hours—5–9 pm (all local times)—Estée Lauder beauty advisors will distribute 250,000 10-day samples of the brand's new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex at all U.S. Estée Lauder department and specialty store counters.
Lauder Undertakes Massive Sampling Program
July 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 449Beauty Vloggers vs Traditional Ads: Who Wins?
- 377Why Aren't More Beauty Brands Calling Out Their Eco Initiatives?
- 231Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 2202016 Color of the Year Has Psychological Focus
- 197Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 177Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 157Buzz Words That Sell
- 138The Power of Product Sampling
- 126Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- 75Message Strength: Tips for Beautiful and Effective Product Messaging