On July 23, 2009, Estée Lauder will kick off its largest sampling program to date—America's Night to Repair. For four synchronized hours—5–9 pm (all local times)—Estée Lauder beauty advisors will distribute 250,000 10-day samples of the brand's new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex at all U.S. Estée Lauder department and specialty store counters.
Lauder Undertakes Massive Sampling Program
July 16, 2009
Most Popular in Marketing
- 251Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 201Who Should Own Brands' Social Media?
- 157Video: Shiseido Ad Blurs Line Between Girls and Boys
- 145Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 130Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- 125Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 107The Power of Product Sampling
- 103Share Your Expertise: GCI 2016 Editorial Calendar
- 102Mintel Explores 2015 US Consumer Macro Trends
- 97Unilever: Ad Blockers Don't Have to Mean the End of Marketing