On July 23, 2009, Estée Lauder will kick off its largest sampling program to date—America's Night to Repair. For four synchronized hours—5–9 pm (all local times)—Estée Lauder beauty advisors will distribute 250,000 10-day samples of the brand's new Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex at all U.S. Estée Lauder department and specialty store counters.
Lauder Undertakes Massive Sampling Program
July 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 261Beauty Brands: Consumers Need Help
- 237Innovation is Beautiful: The 2017 Global Cosmetic Industry Editorial Calendar
- 227Let's Innovate Together
- 201Show, Don't Tell
- 164Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 147Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 134Buzz Words That Sell
- 123Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 78Lipstick Factor: Marketing Strategies for a Downturn
- 70What Was Behind the Garnier and Revlon Exits from China?
- 5 Ways to Win Mobile Millennials
2/17/2016, Alice Chang
- Beauty for a Troubled Planet
2/17/2016, Sarah Jindal, Mintel
- Q&A: Validate or Else
2/18/2016, Denise Herich, The Benchmarking Company
- Don’t Be Tardy for the Twitter Party
3/1/2016, Ron Robinson, BeautyStat
- Are You Making These 3 Trademark Mistakes?
2/29/2016, Josh Gerben