The Aveeno Brand announced the Aveeno Beauty Experience at Village at The Yard, the official hospitality suite of the 2010 Sundance Film Festival (January 22–26) in Park City, Utah, where it launched its latest product offerings. The Aveeno Brand invited festival-goers to escape from the dry mountain climate and give try the brand's newest product offerings in hair and body care—Aveeno Nourish + Style and Nourish + Shine Hair Care Collection and Aveeno Positively Nourishing Body Lotions and Washes—before they hit shelves.
Aveeno Unveils New Products at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival
January 26, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Marketing
- 355Marketing Moves for Age Demographics
- 2134 Ways to Organize Your Brand around the User Experience
- 207Does Your Beauty Brand Have a Purpose?
- 190Buzz Words That Sell
- 188Effective Sampling Strengthens Brands
- 180Gift with Purchase Strategies
- 159Are You Making These 3 Trademark Mistakes?
- 142Don’t Be Tardy for the Twitter Party
- 136The Power of Product Sampling
- 96Getting the Most from Your Sampling Subscription Partnership
- Overcoming Social Media's Steep Learning Curve
5/4/2015, Martyn Tipping, Brand Chorus
- 7 Reasons to Add Focus Groups to Your Marketing Mix
5/11/2015, Denise Herich, The Benchmarking Company
- Beauty Career Secrets
9/20/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty Brands Winning without Traditional Advertising
9/20/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- The Vintage Touch: Boost Your Beauty Brand Buzz
11/23/2015, Ada Polla, Alchimie Forever