Launching October 2013 in the U.S., PINCHme is a new digital platform that allows its members to trial a range of CPG brand products they use every day. From beauty and personal care products to food and home supplies, members can sample up to four products of their choice on a weekly basis at no cost in exchange for their feedback on the products.
PINCHme presents a unique offering to CPG brands, allowing them to better target their sampling programs so they’re hitting the right demographic, building mass awareness of new products, capturing consumer data and tracking purchase conversion. In addition, participating brands are able to gather intellectual capital and customer feedback in real time, which gives them leverage to remain competitive in the ever-growing retail industry. For the consumers, PINCHme is a new concept that allows them to regularly receive products with no subscription attached.
Currently, the site operates in Australia and offers products from CPG brands including Unilever, P&G, L’Oréal and more. It will be working with comparable brands in the U.S.
How it works:
- Each week, members are offered a selection of leading consumer branded products to trial based on their membership profiles.
- Members are allowed to choose one free product to trial per day, up to four products per week, and it will be delivered to their door within seven business days.
- Members will then trial the product and are obligated to provide feedback via the PINCHme online platform.
- After claiming a sample, members are given an opportunity to purchase the product and are directed to partner retailers where they are available to buy.
- Following the trial process, participating brands receive comprehensive reports outlining details about customers who’ve sampled their products, metrics and custom insights, sales conversions, measurable ROI and purchase tracking.
Consumers can pre-register now for the service at www.pinchme.com.