Allure magazine and Condé Nast Entertainment (CNE) are breaking new ground with the launch of Allure Insiders, Allure’s first-ever digital-video influencer network. Allure and CNE have partnered with ten beauty-industry insiders—ranging from celebrity stylists to well-known YouTube-content creators and regular Allure contributors to create original beauty content exclusively for Allure. This network will build audience for Allure’s recently launched digital-video channel through quality user-generated content.
The Allure Insiders will create captivating beauty content that offers tips, tutorials, product reviews, and behind-the-scenes access to the worlds of celebrity and cutting-edge beauty, and each Insider will create two original videos a month—resulting in more than 240 videos a year. Also, every video will feature the Allure Insiders badge, in the right corner, indicating the videos are Allure-endorsed content.
“Video is an important frontier for beauty,” said Linda Wells, editor in chief of Allure. “The Insiders program allows us to enrich the video landscape with powerful voices in beauty and to create content that’s both engaging and useful. The Allure Insiders badge will help consumers find trusted experts in a crowded space.”
“Consumers increasingly turn to digital media to guide them through all areas of their daily lives,” said Dawn Ostroff, President, Condé Nast Entertainment. “The partners we have chosen for Allure Insiders not only have significant digital footprints, but deliver best-in-class content that viewers can trust. With Allure Insiders, we’ve created a network of influencers FOR influencers.”
Allure Insiders include:
- Dr. Ava Shamban, dermatologist
- Jamie Greenberg (Jamie MakeUp), celebrity makeup artist
- Sarah Uslan, makeup artist
- Serge Normant, celebrity hairstylist
- Sophy Robson, celebrity nail artist
- Cara Brook (Maskcara), beauty blogger and YouTuber
- Jordan Reid (RamShackle Glam), style blogger and author
- K.L. Cao (SecretLifeofaBioNerd), beauty blogger and YouTuber
- Shannon Ray (Gloss and Dirt), beauty blogger and YouTuber
- Tati Westbrook (GlamLifeGuru), beauty blogger and YouTuber