The American Chemistry Council (ACC) announced Mary A. Irace as managing director of global affairs January 25, 2008.
Having recently served as the vice president of trade and export finance for the National Foreign Trade Council (NFTC), Irace founded and executed several U.S. free trade negotiation initiatives and led the Council’s international trade and export finance programs. With the ACC, Irace will lead their international objectives and serve on various advocacy coalitions. She will also participate in industry-related associations, such as the International Council of Chemical Associations (ICCA).
“The global affairs division continues to make great strides in the international arena, and we are committed to making sure that our advocacy initiatives are communicated through effective leadership,” says ACC president and CEO Jack N. Gerard. “Mary brings an enormous amount of experience and expertise to this position, and I know she will be a valuable asset to our organization.”
ACC Names Managing Director, Global Affairs
February 5, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Claims
- 321Omics: a New Era in Smart Skin Care?
- 252DNA Renewal Pledges Younger-looking Skin
- 50Communicating Skin Care Benefits to Consumers
- 43Subjective and Objective
- 41Can You Measure Cosmetics' Quality of Life Impact?
- 22Labeling Claims—Untangling the Rules
- 10Dandruff in the 21st Century
- 10Chemical Reaction: The Power of Soap
- 8PCPC Responds to Report of "Harmful Chemicals" in Beauty Products
- 8Croda Acquires IRB and Gains Plant Stem Cell Extraction Technology
- Chemical Reaction: The Power of Soap
10/7/2008, Steve Herman
- Justifying Skin Care Claims
2/3/2009, Imogen Matthews
- Pushing Boundaries: Claims & Substantiation in Skin Care
4/7/2009, Leslie Benson
- Labeling Claims—Untangling the Rules
9/3/2009, David C. Steinberg
- The Pitfalls and Burdens of Claims
2/2/2010, Marie Alice Dibon, PharmD