Sabinsa Corp. has appointed Jeff Lind as the company's CEO, who will oversee all operational aspects, including supply chain and purchasing management as well as financial expenditures. Further, Lind will help develop strategic direction and determine optimal business practices for the company. Lind's background includes more than 17 years of leadership roles in sales and marketing, corporate finance, supply chain and risk management. Most recently, he served as the director of marketing and sales for a leading nutritional company.
Sabinsa Appoints CEO
June 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 77Givaudan Kicks Off Innovation Center
- 8P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 7BASF Announces Name Change; Quarter Results
- 3Croda Expands to Meet Rising Brazil Demand
- 3Desert King Partners With Jojoba Oil Supplier
- 3Axilone USA Names New President
- 3New Year, New Name for U.S. Cosmetics Corporation
- 2Cosfibel Launches Thermoformed Coffrets; Bags
- 2Croda Dedicates Skin Care, Industrial R&D Centers
- 2FiberMark Emerges from Bankruptcy