Arcade Marketing—a developer and producer of multisensory and interactive sampling systems for the fine fragrance, cosmetics and personal care segments—announced the decision to consolidate certain of its print production operations. As a result of the decision, the company will cease producing certain of its products at its operations in Chattanooga, Tennessee and consolidate the print production into its affiliated Dixon, Illinois facility in late 2008.
Arcade Marketing to Consolidate Manufacturing Operations
October 8, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Announcements
- 77Givaudan Kicks Off Innovation Center
- 8P&G Fragrance Licenses Transfer to Coty
- 7BASF Announces Name Change; Quarter Results
- 3Desert King Partners With Jojoba Oil Supplier
- 3Axilone USA Names New President
- 3New Year, New Name for U.S. Cosmetics Corporation
- 3Croda Expands to Meet Rising Brazil Demand
- 2FiberMark Emerges from Bankruptcy
- 2Cosfibel Launches Thermoformed Coffrets; Bags
- 2Croda Dedicates Skin Care, Industrial R&D Centers