Robertet SA reported first-half 2009 sales of €150.7 million, down from €153.85 million during the same period 2008. Flavors represented the single area of growth, showing year-over-year progress from €58.9 million to €63.25 million. Perfumery reached €54 million (2008: €56.5 million), while raw materials totaled €32.6 million (2008: €37.1 million).
Robertet First Half 2009 Results
September 10, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Financials
- 404BASF Announces 2017 Price Increases
- 16Givaudan Reports 2011 Financials
- 10Vitamin B3 in Cosmetics Driving Lonza Results
- 8Robertet Reports "Excellent" 2010
- 8IFF Profit Up 16%
- 8IFF First Quarter 2012 Relatively Flat Year-Over-Year
- 6Firmenich Reports Strong Financial Results
- 6Givaudan Posts First Half 2012 Report
- 6IFF Reports Q4, Full Year 2011 Financial Results
- 6Elizabeth Arden 2015 Q4 and Full-year Sales Decline