Budelpack International announced that is has signed an agreement to acquire Hirtler GmbH, a bar soap production operation, from Beiersdorf. Located in Heitersheim, Germany, Hirtler employs 93 people, all of whom will be transferred to Budelpack. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
"The acquisition of the specialized Hirtler facility, one of the largest bar soap plants in Europe, perfectly fits our 'buy and build' strategy," said Peter Ingelse, CCO, Budelpack International. "With this acquisition, we strengthen our position in the bath and shower market in Europe and create new chances for the sales of a wider product portfolio to our customer base. This deal will mark the start of a long-term supplier relationship with Beiersdorf, a key customer for our group."
Budelpack Strengthens Bath & Shower Position
February 20, 2007
Most Popular in Financials
- 12Firmenich Reports Strong Financial Results
- 3Elizabeth Arden 2015 Q4 and Full-year Sales Decline
- 2Givaudan Posts First Half 2012 Report
- 2Givaudan's First Half 2012 Profit Up 68%
- 2IFF First Quarter 2012 Relatively Flat Year-Over-Year
- 2Givaudan First Quarter 2009 Sales
- 2Rexam Posts Positive 2008
- 2Symrise Posts Strong 1st Quarter Growth
- 1IFF Posts Q2 2011 Financial Report
- 1IFF Q4, Full Year 2010 Financial Report Shows Strong Growth