- June 2015
- Mass and Efficacy in Hair Care, Natural Ingredient Innovation, Wearable Tech, Secondary Packaging Strategies, The End of "Innovation"?
- May 2015
- Why Innovative Packaging Matters, The Power of Focus Groups, Questions to Ask Before Developing a Product, Sustainable Ingredients, Emerging Market Challenges & Mature Market Growth
- April 2015
- Storm Clouds Gather Over Sun Care, The Feel of It: Packaging With Sensory Clues, Millennials and Brands, What's the StoryScore?, It's All About Moisturization: Consumer Insights Through Social Media
- March 2015
- How to Successfully Structure Your Marketing Foundation, Beyond the Launch: Three Ways that Beauty Product Testing Breathes, New Life into Mature SKUs, Form, Function or Fun?, As the Modern Male Consumer Evolves, So Must His Packaging
- February 2015
- The F-Word of Color Cosmetics: Functionality, The Color Essentials, Spring/Summer 2015 Color Trends, Branding and Rebranding, Fun, Flirty, Functional: Trends in Color Cosmetic Packaging
- November 2014
- How Research Helps Brands Sell More, Trends from Emerging Markets, New Skin Brightening Ingredients, The Power of Product Sampling, 2014 Beauty Packaging Identity Trends
Table of Contents:
GCI’s directory, the Who’s Who Buyers Guide, is a complete resource for all services needed in the cosmetic, fragrance and personal care industries. This online directory, printed once a year, allows you to search by company and keywords. This link will redirect you to the directory home page.