- November 2014
- How Research Helps Brands Sell More, Trends from Emerging Markets, New Skin Brightening Ingredients, The Power of Product Sampling, 2014 Beauty Packaging Identity Trends
- October 2014
- Creating a Social Shopping Situation, Legitimizing Claims, Total Evacuation, Samples Are Still the New Black, The Balancing Truth
- September 2014
- State of the Industry, Beauty Tech: Devices and Data Mark What’s Next, Tuning Strategy to an Evolving Landscape, Getting More from Multifunctional Ingredients, Beyond Product Packaging
- July 2014
- Green Claims That Mean Something, The Different Faces of Natural, Advocacy in Loyalty, Crossing Beauty Categories
- June 2014
- Renewed Boost for Hair Care, Beauty Online, Ingredients for Different Age Demographics, Color in Beauty Packaging
- May 2014
- Emerging Market Conditions, Fragrance Trends, Scouting New Ingredients, Packaging Innovations
Table of Contents:
The October issue is GCI’s annual supplier directory, which is also available as a fully searchable and user-friendly online database of industry suppliers. In a matter of clicks, you will have access to full contact information, product descriptions, product and company brochures and more.
Registration is free and takes only minutes. Sign up today!