Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1315U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 775Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 684Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 667Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 557Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 551The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 510Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 504Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 494How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 433Burt’s Bees Shakes Up Its Beauty Brand
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
"[N]ew brand acquisition, increased Ulta Beauty brand awareness, rapid growth in our loyalty program, improving supply chain performance and robust e-commerce growth.”
12/1/2016 | Elle Morris, Consultant, The Clientist
Nine North American women discuss the cultural, generational, sociological and other aspects impacting their routines.
Giorgio Beverly Hills’ Glam combines the white florals of the original Giorgio Beverly Hills scent and mixes in today's modern style and glamour.
A little bit of gel goes a long way with the Styling Gel, holding curls in place while adding thickness, definition and body to the hair.
Dress up dry curls with the help of the Daily Hair Dress, a product meant to moisturize curls for a healthier and more beautiful set of waves and curls.
Be the curl sculptor of the year by using Curl Sculptor, turning the lightest curl into a beautiful head of hair with the weightless and fast-drying formula that’s meant to last the whole day.
Wash away the tangles and pain with the Conditioning Cleansing Co-Wash, meant to strengthen curls with the help of jojoba and castor oils.
"The success of such stores depends on whether brands can keep up with the pace of younger consumers’ digital needs, as well as keep a store’s levels of innovation and engagement high." PLUS: Fastest-growing brand chains.
Calibrated for a gentle rotating motion of approximately 190 rpm, BlendSmart’s Rotating Makeup Applicator delivers airbrush-like results while being gentle enough for sensitive skin.
11/30/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Kara Harshbarger, founder of HandMD, on what it takes to build a distinctive brand and make it on QVC.
During this year’s program, the Trend Reveal gave attendees a first-hand look at two key hairdressing trends that are set to be popular in 2017: ultra contouring and new norm.
Most millennials and gen Xers are shopping mobile.