Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1530U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1317Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1165Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1041Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 890Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 871What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 765These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 696How Social Selling Works
- 421E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 3374 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
New research from Keranique shows a dramatic uptick in the condition.
Collaborating with 1,100 brands and 1,500 products, GLOSSYBOX sells an assortment of luxury beauty products in a box costing $21 a month.
Existing investors contributed to help turn beauty box innovator toward profitability.
YouGov released its top five list based on consumer feedback.
The Smithsonian highlights beauty for both man and beast, from ointments to cure-alls.
Clariant revealed Metamorphosis, the new Plantasens collection for face, body and hair care that provides the consumer with textures that transform during application.
New 130,000-square-foot site is part of a $300-million retail expansion program.
Ulta will launch card to boost benefits program, increase shopping frequency and strengthen connection with consumers.
Engineered scarcity + status = mania and rapid product sellouts.
A new analysis from Kline shows what NYX and other brands are learning by launching their own free-standing stores.
Services will include the Superfood Detox Wrap ($315), a "nutrient-rich wrap " including a green tea balm.
Tighten up curls in style with Click n Curl's XS Blowout Brush Set, designed to dry and style simultaneously. The brush set helps create blowouts at home along with other trends.