Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1176U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1041Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 780A Whole New Man
- 697Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 662Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 609K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 569Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 508Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 484Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 483Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
New campaign partners with celebrity stylist Felicia Leatherwood to boost several of its relevant brands, including Pantene and Herbal Essences.
A recent study by the maker of Nair uncovers the impact unwanted body hair has on a woman’s confidence level and everyday choices.
While reducing the signs of wrinkles and improving firmness, 3LAB Skincare's Anti-Aging Cream is formulated to also help hydrate skin. Maintain a youthful appearance, while quenching the skin's thirst.
The beauty box service is also adding a new skin care brand, Adore Cosmetics’ Cellmax Elite Facial Serum, to its latest box.
Accroje's Whitening Capsules Line contains Jeju-grown plants and, in order to exclude damaging ingredients, implement the seven-free system to control skin irritation and improve the brightness of the skin.
Online campaign helps curly-haired consumers easily find products that work well for them.
Target is picking up the natural skin care brand Fig + Yarrow, set to hit the shelves and online store in July.
The Professional Beauty Association awarded five scholarships to aspiring students and beauty professionals for their education and career.
A recent store visit highlighted a focus on craft, manufacturing and the beauty of fragrance.
AOB, or ammonia-oxidizing bacteria, consumes the irritating components in sweat and keeps skin clean and clear.
5/23/2016 | Tanaha Hairston
A focus on consumers’ unique concerns, ethnic backgrounds and strategic use of ingredients build regimens that deliver customized results.
5/23/2016 | Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
There are untapped market potential and challenges, offering opportunities for niche players.