Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1309U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 536Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 534India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 516It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 449Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 445Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 422Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 409Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 387Naked Innovation
- 365Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Daily Peel refines the skins surface and provides a deep treatment in two steps.
Euromonitor highlights a fragrance bar and virtual mirror among its retail leaders.
“The beauty sector still harbors great potential in the digital market, says new CEO.
The collaboration of Xyrena and Sebastian Olzanski marks one of the first signature fragrances from a social media personality.
Mintel Beauty and Personal Care announced four key trends that will impact the global beauty markets by 2025, including implications for both consumers and brands.
12/3/2015 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Beauty retailer is raising its forecast for 2015 ahead of the holiday season.
Dry spray antiperspirant technology has had a good year in the United States, according to Unilever.
11/30/2015 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
What we learned from Black Friday, Cyber Monday and projections of tomorrows shopper behaviors.
Innospec received certification for all of their North American manufacturing sites.
Available in five different shades, each Immortal Kojal Lasting Cream Eyeliner is designed to create soft, smoky looks or super-smooth lines. Ingredient highlights include candelilla wax, sunflower seed oil and more.
Lionesse Thermal Recovery Mask offers gentle, soothing, self-heating properties that will massage skin and help provide healing ingredients.
Just in time for the dry winter months, The One Serum by Lawless+Pines is an ultra-hydrating serum that was created with 99 percent active ingredients and formulated to combat against premature aging.