Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1253Smooth Sailing with After-Shave Soothing Lotion
- 1039U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 606Naked Innovation
- 514Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 427India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 336Snapchat is the New Beauty Influencer ... and Shopping Platform
- 306Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 298‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 296Guerlain Nose Teams with New Perfume Startup
- 282Inside Out: The Nutricosmetics Boom
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Old Spice is introducing a new product line, Hardest Working Collection, which offers Old Spice antiperspirants and body washes.
Iron Man's leading lady is teaming up with Juice Beauty for a new collection.
Cargo Cosmetics’ two Eye Contour Palettes help consumers lift, define and highlight eyes.
P&G offers consumers a way to control how much or how little scent is given off in homes through their smartphones.
Multi-platform artist introduces new fragrance that she feels embodies all aspects of Maui's tropical paradise.
Arcade Beauty appointment a new CEO and president, who will begin effective February 1, 2016.
DHC’s Quick Film Smoother is an instant wrinkle-smoother and lightweight moisturizer, which works to plump and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also providing moisture to the skin.
Jane Iredale’s BeautyPrep Face Toner is designed to restore and prepare the surface of the skin to help makeup go on smoother and last longer.
Supporting Croda's Solaveil Physical Shield campaign, the updated website provides consumers education and advice on sun care.
Sally Beauty announced the hiring of a new president of the Sally Beauty Supply LLC, U.S. and Canada business.
Bel Mondo Beauty’s Facial Treatment Masks help keep skin hydrated, radiant and appearing more youthful.
Rankings are based upon 5 million virtual user trials of lipstick provided by Perfect Corp.'s Beauty Buzz.