Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1435U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11734 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1123What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1067Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 788Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 727Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 648Beauty Distribution 101: Getting Your Products Into Their Hands
- 631Beauty 2017-2018, Part 1: 4 Ways Industry Paradigms Are Breaking Down
- 573Beauty 2017-2018, Part 3: Beauty Gets Well
- 556Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Show some rebellion against lackluster brows with Rebel Eye Paint for Brows & Eyes.
The Latina inspired eye shadow collection, 4 Play Wet Dry Eye Color includes four different four shade palettes called Tapitía, Salvaje, Oaxaca and Azteca.
Madonna's skin care line, MDNA Skin, will launch in the U.S. "soon," according to an announcement by the singer on Instagram.
Iran is currently the second largest beauty market in the Middle East and the seventh largest in the world.
Sparkle like the sun with the holiday collection of Cosmetic Glitters comprised of Smoked Plum and Scarab.
The Nail Laquer comes in Red Dragon and Slay, Belles, heating up the holidays with two shades of red and gold.
Celebrate the holidays with Lip Tar, the liquid lipsticks Snow Bunny and Red Dragon brightening the season with festive pinks and reds.
The Barrier Restore Serum builds a wall of hydration on the skin, ridding the need for heavy moisturizers and dry skin altogether. The serum maintains a water balance of the stratum corneum, successfully moisturizing all skin types.
Preventing winter winds from drying out skin, the Soothing B3 Serum hydrates and keeps an even skin tone without leaving residue behind.
The Intensive Repair Serum strips, dries and sterilizes the skin to clear pores and prevent breakouts from forming. Upkeep healthy skin while increasing smoothness and controlling oil.
The 3-in-1 Travel Razor is a compact way to shave, containing a refillable spray water bottle, a shea butter moisturizing bar and two separate razor blades all inside a round colorful plastic circle.
Product innovations through technological advancement, demand for private label brands and use of nanotechnology in product development are the future of the product segment.