Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1065U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1002It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9648 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 962How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 782These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 485Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 470What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 435Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 415How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 289L'Oreal Technology Tells You if You've Had Too Much Sun
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Crème Simon-MediaCorp deal forges unique partnership.
Skin care consultancy service receives new funding.
Three mask varieties from Nerd.
Elan Rose announces new launches.
Two new launches from Red Anchor.
Mariah Carey is releasing a new nude lipstick in collaboration with MAC Beauty.
Ultra Dietary Supplement helps maintain the skin’s ability to protect itself against sun-related effects and aging.
Mask instantly nourishes, repairs and protect hair with its own 21 essential benefits in an ultra-rich mask treatment.
Features Redken’s heat-responsive oil technology with transforming silicones that evaporate when heat is applied to add instant shine and manageability and shape control.
Latest launches from William Neely Cosmetics.
This pure oil mixer contains a soothing mélange of avocado and rosemary oils to help alleviate dry and itchy scalp.
A concentrated, highly effective moisturizer, O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream relieves severely dry feet that frequently crack and split.