Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1041U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 925Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 410Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 390What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 375Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 372U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 370Kiss Me through the Phone
- 340Herbalife: When Multi-level Marketing Goes Wrong
- 340Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 315Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 17 of 40)
Former Coty executive, Jill Scalamandre, will head the new initiative, which will focus on color cosmetics across all brands.
A recent Euromonitor video shows that the United States is becoming more diverse and that non-Caucasion markets around the world are experiencing factors that create new beauty needs and demands.
The scents will be "built around the promise to Live Life Beautifully, encapsulating the unwavering positivity at the heart of Kenzo Takada’s designs and personality."
Forget about nightmares and damaged hair with Briogeo's overnight gel-to-oil hair repair. Don't Despair Repair! benefits damaged, breaking or lifeless hair.
Subscription service launches a la carte system and announces new financing to boost operations, management and marketing.
4/8/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Coola's Chris Birchby discusses the challenges of sourcing organic ingredients, keeping organic content high and the difficulties of expiration dates.
The top five finalists for The Fragrance Foundation Awards and Editorial Excellence winners were announced. Fragrance categories include perfume extraordinaire of the year, fragrance hall of fame, breakout star and more.
Consumers' stress levels are also causing issues, according to the analysis. A growing middle class, particularly in the North of the country, is ready to experiment with new hair products and services, according to Research and Markets, "and marketers churning out new products at an impressive rate."
Anti-aging and other claims are driving innovation, while consumer fears of "chemicals" are creating overall demand.
Beyond Her Blush provides women with direct access to products and instructions from highly regarded stylists.
4/6/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Joylux, is looking to drive LED technology into the female personal care device market for at-home vaginal rejuvenation. CEO Colette Courtion outlines her strategy, the brand's origins and her ambition for the category.
Consumers seeking to avoid solvents may have a new option, thanks to four new polymer-plasticizer combinations.