Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1455U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1146Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 718Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 594Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 439India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 438Skin Deeper
- 4176 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 416Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 399Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 40)
With the popularity of monthly beauty sample subscription boxes continuously on the rise, Salty Bath has launched its own mini spa version.
11/7/2016 | Laura Ziv
These are the hottest trends in K-beauty today.
11/7/2016 | Imogen Matthews, consultant to in-cosmetics Global
Digital-savvy consumers are driving new trends in beauty.
11/7/2016 | Nicholas Micallef, senior beauty and personal care analyst, Euromonitor
Dermocosmetics could finally set beauty-from-within in motion.
The brand will expand its reach next year.
Borghese has consumers screaming, "WOW" with its fango ESSENZIALI Gifts of Wow Kit. The masks help moisturize, purify, calm or energize the face and body among other benefits.
The range comprises day and night care and a face oil. It is available in Germany and will soon be rolled out globally.
“The Luna mini is revolutionary in the fact that it goes to the very foundation of your skincare routine-showing it’s less about what cleanser you use, but how you cleanse that counts."
The addition of 24K gold to the mask aims to deflect light and give skin a smoother appearance and texture.
As the baby boomer generation grows older and skin cancer awareness becomes more mainstream, the attention around anti-aging and skin care is rising.
Considered by many to be a revolutionary treatment, bond multipliers are designed to build hair bonds and improve hair integrity.
The price paid for all four stores was $46 million.