Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1133U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1003Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 700A Whole New Man
- 627Rewriting the Beauty Rules
- 585Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 584Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 513Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 506K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 496Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 489Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 40)
Grauso boosted Joe Fresh's prospects in part by adding beauty to its product mix.
Restoring hair to a healthy state is a primary universal consumer need, but different ethnic hair types have unique hair characteristics.
The new Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected is the first power toothbrush launched in the U.S. that has location sensors that make the users aware if they have missed a spot.
Exclusive Beauty Club allows members to save more the more they buy.
A new technology mimics the permeability of contact lenses, creating healthy nails that don't require top or bottom coats.
NOTE Cosmetics wants everyone to #takenote as they launch their brand in the United States for the first time at Cosmoprof North America. Featuring a collection of beauty products, the company aims to encourage women to treat makeup like fashion, as an evolving tool to express their individual styles.
A new A.T. Kearney shows why the top fragrance brands have shifted so little over the past few years, as well as the systemic marketing issues behind this state of affairs.
A new L2 analysis shows the power of product placement in making up for social media organic growth stagnation, as well as the ways in which brands can maintain a consistent aesthetic across platforms.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., has introduced its Exuviance Overnight Recovery Masque, morphing the user into a “sleeping beauty.”
7/19/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Peach & Lily founder Alicia Yoon discusses the retailer’s West Coast expansion, brands that “truly wow” and the evolution of Korean beauty. PLUS: 5 K-beauty Brands You Need to Know
A new deal will bring Boots stores into malls and shopping districts, and will incorporate k-beauty brands.
So no wonder their beauty needs are increasingly on brands' radars.