Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1087U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1007It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 9508 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 773How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 557It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 455Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 438How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 429What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 319Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 303Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 40)
Open innovation program creates internal trade show for skin care.
By declining to support Apple Pay, Walmart shows how important the platform could be for the future of retail. How important? About $118 billion by 2018.
NatSurFact is now for sale by Logos Technologies.
Rovema North America, Inc. acquired company related assets from Rovema Packaging Machines, L.P.
A new era of agelessness comes with new benefits, unique genetic insights, according to Olay.
Great hair has no age.
Fragrances and skin care products comprise the majority of the halal market, while future growth will be driven by accessibility of products, consumer awareness of halal's benefits.
Symrise announces its fine fragrance genealogy app will be available digitally for users.
New ad spot shoot focuses on a distinctly African point of view, with an Italian twist.
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Daily Peel refines the skin's surface and provides a deep treatment in two steps.
Euromonitor highlights a fragrance bar and virtual mirror among its retail leaders.
“The beauty sector still harbors great potential in the digital market," says new CEO.