Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1587U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1055A Whole New Man
- 981Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 941Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 6003 Secrets of the New Premium Beauty Consumer
- 544Exclusive: Bluemercury and the Power of "Hyper"
- 452India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 435This is How Ulta Keeps Growth Going
- 431The Case for Mass Vs. Class
- 4158 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 40)
Perfect Corp. expands its virtual face-mapping tech further into the beauty space, incorporating it into the Beauty Circle brand discovery platform.
Osmosis Skincare’s Age Defying Treatment Concealer helps hydrate and plump to to soften lines and wrinkles around the eye and lip areas.
Paraben-free formulations are "happy, but ... not too overpowering."
Partnership will eventually encompass more than 300 stores and 50-plus products.
Gaining ground with urban and millennial shoppers, Jet.com gives Walmart a new edge in the online beauty game.
Modest growth lies ahead in the United States, the world's most lucrative beauty market.
Sales rose, including a boost from new and same store results.
The introduction of the My UV Patch
South Korea, India and Japan will all be major markets for cosmetics moving forward.
New shoppable app makes online buying easy and social, and provides a means for laypeople to get in on the generation of content.
Courtney Lavine is the face of the brand's latest scent.
Sarah Jagger, a sufferer of rosacea, used her makeup expertise to show the visible symptoms of rosacea.