Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1610U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1532Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1195Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1124Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 866Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 847What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 770These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 755How Social Selling Works
- 494E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 375Raw Power: Biolage Delivers Natural Range
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 40)
A new tax cut reduces taxes on luxury cosmetics and eliminates those on non-luxury products.
"There is no whitewashing here; the eyeshadows, blush, mascara, eyeliner, gloss, and lipstick shades are not only products Selena would have likely worn herself, they're also products Latinas will look great in."
"New specialty masks and skincare products never before seen are on their way early next year..."
News comes amidst traffic challenges for the retailer.
Tones represent "a renewed sense of imagination."
Professional-grade skin care products at attainable prices offer hidden messages of affirmation.
Tria Beauty introduced the Positively Clear 3-Step Acne Skincare Solution that uses a blue light to fight acne and prevents the skin from becoming dry.
The skin can finally live peacefully without blemishes by drinking the acne away with the Skin Perfection Harmonized Water.
It's all about market penetration and premiumization.
Eighty-five percent of social selling customers are repeat buyers and many of them are millennials.
Intelligent Skin Sense has introduced its mobile format Saturation antioxidant mist that counteracts the effects of pollution and keeps skin supple, refreshed and moist.
The products are formulated for fluid application for effortless coverage, nourished lips and intense color.