Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 919How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 474What is the Sephora Shopper Seeking?
- 444U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 432Global Grooming Habits Revealed
- 402Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 3888 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 365Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 317Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
- 295The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 270Report: Hair Care, Skin Care on the Rise Globally Through 2018
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 9)
10/11/2015 | Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
Skin care takes from $3 to $6 of every $10 spent on beauty. It is both the largest and best-performing beauty category globally. Skin care is the dominant category in the crucial developing and mature markets that will continue to drive category growth in the next decade.
10/11/2015 | Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
While facial care continues to account for the lion’s share of skin care total value sales, body care has been going through a transformation period, driven by innovation and further expansion into emerging markets.
Created for both men and women, Andy Kaufman Milk & Cookies serves as both, a fragrance for body and a spray for a room.
Television and the Internet have become the fastest-growing beauty retailing channels, according to Kline.
Mink announced the Digital Makeup Pen Starter Kit.
Princeton Consumer Research, Inc. announced Charley M. Folk as the new company president.
The White Limetta & Aloe Vera is the newest addition to this product line, available for men and women to help exfoliate dry and dead skin.
Spafinder Wellness 365, Andre Walker Hair, IMAN Cosmetics and Me & The Girls Alternative Skincare are coming together to encourage women to celebrate their unique beauty in the Fall Into Beauty Giveaway.
Bio-Oil released a documentary about burn victims in honor of Burn Week.
John Barrett and Saks Fifth Avenue announced an agreement to become spa partners in the United States and Canada.
India’s cosmetic market growing at a compound annual growth rate of 17.06% over a five-year period and is expected to grow more than double that amount by 2021.
Corbion Purac announced the acquisition of Malladi Specialties Limited (MSL), closing on October 9, 2015.