Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1309U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 560It's a Man's World: Men's Grooming Breaks New Ground
- 542India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 512Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 470Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 461Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 459Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 427Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 418Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 397How Korean Beauty Wins in China
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 40)
2/23/2016 | Sarah Jindal, Mintel
Inspiration for beauty customization on the move.
2/23/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Birchboxs ARROW points to significant brand opportunities for active consumers.
2/23/2016 | Imogen Matthews
Price and value for money are important considerations for most consumers, but brands cannot skimp on benefits and increasingly offer multiple features.
Briogeo’s Blossom Bloom is a shampoo, which adds body and volume to thin, fine, limp or lifeless hair.
Vineyard Hill Naturals’ Hand Cream helps hydrate sensitive and dry skin with benefits from milk and honey.
Ulta Beauty and Maesa Group announced the partnership with Fiona Stiles to launch FIONA STILES BEAUTY, a variety of facial makeup and products.
2/17/2016 | Sara Mason
Mounting environmental stressors require new ingredient innovations.
2/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
Strong growth and new innovations are driving this potentially life-saving category.
Babo Botanicals’ Super Shield SPF 50 Sport Stick developed to shield the face and body from the sun.
2/15/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
Highlights from CEWs NPD year in review and trend forecast show just how much changed between 2013 and 2015.
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, introduced Ronastar Lapis Jewel, a new effect pigment for the cosmetics industry.
Marrakesh for Men Noble Molding Paste helps keep hair in place without sticky residue.