Most Popular in Markets & Trends
- 1029U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 907Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 403What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 398Multinationals are Missing Out on Multicultural Beauty
- 378Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 376U.S. Beauty Sector Will be worth $90 Billion by 2020
- 370Kiss Me through the Phone
- 335Herbalife: When Multi-level Marketing Goes Wrong
- 316Sun Care is the Next Beauty Growth Engine
- 311Who Do Beauty Consumers Trust?
Recent in Markets & Trends (page 8 of 40)
Hundreds of millions of consumers, two million professionals and thousands of companies are innovating and generating sales of more than 17 billion euros, according to new research.
Precious and semi-gemstones’ healing abilities are highlighted by Kristals Cosmetics through a new series of video tutorials.
Consisting of various cosmetic products, elke's Bronze Brow Summer Collection provides a Lash and Brow Thickener & Primer, Brow Concealer Pencil, Smudge Brush and the Hi-Light Brow Shadow to lighten and thicken brow and lash hair. The collection also helps eyes appear bigger and brighter, bringing a golden shimmer to the face and body.
Olivier Polge produced his second Chanel fragrance, Boy, to walk the line between masculine and feminine scent.
MoMineral Makeup has introduced a line of mineral foundation shades in four dark-skinned tonalities.
Influenster, a beauty product discovery and review platform, interviewed over 5,000 American millennial women on beauty habits for makeup and hair.
With the facial hair trend on the rise and no sign of slowing, the men’s skin care market is dwindling.
The Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster is formulated to offer multiple benefits for aging skin. The product helps shrink enlarged pores, visibly reduce wrinkles, regulate sebum production, strengthen skin's elasticity and more.
6/17/2016 | Laura Ziv
From luxury to biotechnology, French organic brands are leading innovation.
6/17/2016 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
What sustainability means for the future of growth and innovation.
6/17/2016 | Denise Herich, The Benchmarking Company
Inside the savvy minds of sun care consumers.
6/17/2016 | Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
The global fragrance market points to a premium fragrance future.