Countryside Fragrances Acquired
January 11, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Channels
- 10218 Mistakes to Avoid When Pitching to Sephora
- 702How Amazon and Prestige Beauty Are Reshaping Sephora
- 510What Will Be This Year's Most Talked-about Beauty Trends?
- 504How Beauty Brands Can Survive Walmart's New Fees and Payment Terms
- 351Is the Beauty Retail Concept of the Future?
- 277L'Oreal Announces Key Acquisition
- 250When Coty Met Tiffany: A Fragrance is Born
- 250P&G Connects Scents and Technology
- 192Honest Beauty Expands With Ulta
- 186The Changing Face of Beauty Distribution
Countryside Fragrances, Inc., a manufacturer of potpourri and related home fragrance merchandise, has been acquired by The ATMOSA Group of Companies Limited. The acquisition price was not disclosed, and expansion plans are underway to expand the company's workforce to man a new warehouse and call center.
- Selling the Experience
- Marketing Matters: Multi-channeling Key to Success
8/28/2008, Donna C. Barson
- Make Bath and Body POP
- Spa Trends in the Beauty Market
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $relatedItem.contentLiveDate), Imogen Matthews
- Changing Channels