Most Popular in:
Neiman Marcus Announces Winners of First NM Beauty Awards
Posted: October 1, 2010
Neiman Marcus announced the results from its first NM Beauty Awards, an online customer choice event where participants get to vote on their favorite beauty products. The competition allowed for the department store retailer to actively engage consumers, learning its audience’s favorite product picks.
The winners included:
- Best treatment: La Mer Creme de la Mer
- Best eye & lip care: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
- Best cleanser/makeup remover: Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
- Best makeup: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- Best eye color: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
- Best lip color: Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour
- Best cheek color: Nars Sheer Blush
- Best tool of the trade: Clarisonic Mia
- Best women's fragrance: Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
- Best men's fragrance: Creed Aventus
- Best hair care: Frederic Fekkai Controle Ironless Straightening Balm
- Best sun protection: La Mer The SPF 30 UV Protecting Fluid
- Best bath & body: Bliss Fat Girl slim
- Best men's grooming: Kiehl's Facial-Fuel Anti-Wrinkle Cream
The program, located at www.neimanmarcus.com/beautyawards, invited customers to vote on their favorite beauty products from 14 different categories including treatment products, eye and lip care, cleanser/makeup remover, powder (concealer, foundation), eye color, lip color, cheek color, tools, hair products, sun products, bath and body products, woman's fragrance, men's fragrance and men's grooming.
Each beauty product page on www.neimanmarcus.com included a link to vote. All beauty items are available online and in-store. By voting and filling out the enter-to-win form, consumers were automatically entered into a chance to win the most popular product from all 14 beauty award categories.