K-beauty continues to be a booming market in the United States and Nordstrom is the latest retailer to embrace the popular, often quirky beauty trend. Yes, there are sheet masks.
February 10 saw the launch of Nordstrom’s KPop-In@Nordstrom. A derivative of the Pop-In@Nordstrom, this three-part series will offer shoppers more than 500 K-beauty products for both men and women including Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask, A’Pieu White Milk Sheet Masks and Chosungah Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker, all pictured below.
The shop concept will feature brands such as To Cool for School, Cool Enough Studio, Crème, DTRT, Huxley, Hanahzo, ID.AZ, ONNU, ONEOSEVEN and IPKN, many of which are making their debut in the U.S.
Products can be purchased online at Nordsrom.com/POP or at any of the following locations:
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle, Wash.
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Wash.
- NorthPark Center, Dallas, Texas
- The Grove, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Ill.
- CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ont.
Products will be available until March 26. The third installment, which focuses on Korean fashion, will debut on March 31.