Beiersdorf announced that, following the resignation of its executive board member for the Asian region James Wei on Dec. 31, 2011, CEO Thomas-B. Quaas will take over the responsibility for this segment of the business until further notice, effective Jan. 1, 2012. He will, in particular, focus on the Beiersdorf business in China. “China is an important future growth market for Beiersdorf,” said Quaas. “A comprehensive revision of the company’s business structures in China was already launched in the current year 2011. We aim to develop and stabilize the strengths of our two Chinese companies—Nivea Shanghai and Beiersdorf Hair Care—separately.”
Beiersdorf Focuses on Skin, Hair Care Brands in Asian Markets
December 19, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Asia-Pacific
- 587India’s Growing Cosmetics Market
- 408Why Asia Will Be 80% of Cosmetic Market by 2019
- 139What's Driving Asia Pacific's Cosmetics Boom?
- 123Lessons from the Korean Skin Care Market
- 121K-beauty Won’t Last Forever
- 118Opportunities in the Vietnamese Cosmetics Market: Q&A with Le Chau Giang
- 97Singapore a Growing Beauty Hot Spot in Southeast Asia
- 66How Beauty Brands Are Growing in China
- 62ASEAN Organic Cosmetics Market Worth $4,410.9 million by 2020
- 62Luxasia Deal Will Expand Puig in Souteast Asia