Honeywell announced that TRI-K Industries Inc. has been named distributor for Honeywell’s Asensa range of personal care products throughout North America. TRI-K will distribute the full range of Asensa products, which are ingredients specifically designed to improve the features and performance of cosmetics and other personal care products. Additionally, Honeywell and TRI-K are working jointly on customized formulation and applications to best meet individual customer needs.
“Through this agreement with TRI-K, Honeywell will have access to a wider range of customers for our personal care product portfolio as well as a great opportunity to tailor our formulations,” said Philip Orawski, marketing manager for Honeywell’s personal care initiative.
“Honeywell's extensive resources and commitment to quality, combined with TRI-K's strategic focus on innovative, specialty cosmetic raw materials, makes this program extremely synergistic," said Ben Blinder, vice president of customer /supplier relations, TRI-K. "We feel that the Asensa line is an exceptional addition to the TRI-K product portfolio, and one that will bring tremendous benefits to our customers.”
The Asensa line includes a range of low-molecular-weight polymers and copolymers specifically designed for the personal care market. According to a press release, these products increase permanency, emolliency, moisture retention, water resistance and thermal stability and act as film formers, oil or fragrance encapsulants, and nonirritating abrasives.
Honeywell launched the Asensa line in early 2006 to specifically focus on the market for personal care ingredients.
Honeywell Names TRI-K as Asensa Line Distributor
January 10, 2007
Most Popular in Segments
- 508U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 477The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 469Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 455Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 402Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 383Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
- 334Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 303Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 291Birchbox Launches First In-house Brand
- 273Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development