Foamix Signs R&D Collaboration and License Agreement
January 24, 2007
Most Popular in Segments
- 455U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 445Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 397Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 381Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 355Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
- 331Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 292The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 290Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 278Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 250Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
Foamix Ltd., a developer of topical foam delivery systems for cosmetic uses, announced that it has executed a worldwide license agreement with Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for the development of a novel prescription emollient foam for the treatment of psoriasis. Under the terms of the agreement, Foamix will receive certain development fees and milestone payments. Upon commercialization of the product, Foamix will receive royalty based on net sales.