Foamix Ltd., a developer of topical foam delivery systems for cosmetic uses, announced that it has executed a worldwide license agreement with Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for the development of a novel prescription emollient foam for the treatment of psoriasis. Under the terms of the agreement, Foamix will receive certain development fees and milestone payments. Upon commercialization of the product, Foamix will receive royalty based on net sales.
Foamix Signs R&D Collaboration and License Agreement
July 1, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Segments
- 1877U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1070Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10514 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 992Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 981What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 919DATA: These Are Beauty Consumers' Favorite Brands, Product Attributes and More
- 900The 21 'Best In Show' Award Winners from the Indie Beauty Expo 2016
- 692Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 654UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 629Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
2/23/2016, Imogen Matthews
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured