Foamix Ltd., a developer of topical foam delivery systems for cosmetic uses, announced that it has executed a worldwide license agreement with Dr. Reddy's Laboratories for the development of a novel prescription emollient foam for the treatment of psoriasis. Under the terms of the agreement, Foamix will receive certain development fees and milestone payments. Upon commercialization of the product, Foamix will receive royalty based on net sales.
Foamix Signs R&D Collaboration and License Agreement
January 24, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Segments
- 1189U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 802Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 704Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 599Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 546Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 542The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 473How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 4123 Global Sun Care Trends Driving Growth Through 2020
- 412Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 378Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- A New Day for Sun Care
2/17/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- UV Protection Isn't Enough
2/17/2016, Sara Mason
- in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
2/23/2016, Imogen Matthews