Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Nia 24, the professional skin care brand available through physicians and medi-spas, added Eye Repair Complex to its roster of niacin-based products. The first eye product by the brand is formulated to firm and brighten the skin around the eye and repair DNA damage caused by the sun. Its ingredients include a combination of matrixyl for collagen strengthening; vitamin C, licorice and white birch for illumination; caffeine to reduce puffiness; vitamin E; and a moisturizing complex.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 403Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 237StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- 104Support Skin Stimulation Overnight
- 71Hot New Ingredients
- 51New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 25Amway Unveils New Brand Positioning for Artistry
- 21Marketing Matters: The Market Potential of Antiaging Cosmeceuticals
- 16Anti-aging Solutions in Today's Marketplace
- 15Market Research Shows Baby Boomer Attitudes on CPG Spending, Retail Habits
- 15Beauty and Healthcare in the Convergence Zone