Posted: October 6, 2009
Nia 24, the professional skin care brand available through physicians and medi-spas, added Eye Repair Complex to its roster of niacin-based products. The first eye product by the brand is formulated to firm and brighten the skin around the eye and repair DNA damage caused by the sun. Its ingredients include a combination of matrixyl for collagen strengthening; vitamin C, licorice and white birch for illumination; caffeine to reduce puffiness; vitamin E; and a moisturizing complex.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 454Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 89Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 43Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 30New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 22Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 16More Physicians Expected to Sell Cosmeceutical Products
- 14Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 14Multi-Functional Correcting Exfoliator
- 14StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- 14A Deeper Look at Extrinsic Aging