Posted: October 6, 2009
Nia 24, the professional skin care brand available through physicians and medi-spas, added Eye Repair Complex to its roster of niacin-based products. The first eye product by the brand is formulated to firm and brighten the skin around the eye and repair DNA damage caused by the sun. Its ingredients include a combination of matrixyl for collagen strengthening; vitamin C, licorice and white birch for illumination; caffeine to reduce puffiness; vitamin E; and a moisturizing complex.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 546Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 78Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 63Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 42Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 21Lipotec’s Uplevity Peptide Tones and Tightens Skin
- 19New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 18Multi-Functional Correcting Exfoliator
- 17Olay Asks: What is an Ageless Woman?
- 15How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
- 11Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging