Posted: October 6, 2009
Nia 24, the professional skin care brand available through physicians and medi-spas, added Eye Repair Complex to its roster of niacin-based products. The first eye product by the brand is formulated to firm and brighten the skin around the eye and repair DNA damage caused by the sun. Its ingredients include a combination of matrixyl for collagen strengthening; vitamin C, licorice and white birch for illumination; caffeine to reduce puffiness; vitamin E; and a moisturizing complex.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 481Skin Deeper
- 166Stopping the Clock
- 128Eucerin Introduces New Anti-aging Range
- 116Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 96Icelandic Biotechnology Skincare Line Comes to the U.S.
- 83Retinol and Vitamin C Key in Sublime Beauty's New Anti-Aging Serum
- 66Lipotec’s Peptide Regenerates Skin Using Epigenetics
- 65Vie Collection's Chrono Eyes Puffiness - Dark Circles - Wrinkle Cream
- 48Jeunesse Holds World Expo Event in Orlando
- 37Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed