Posted: October 6, 2009
Nia 24, the professional skin care brand available through physicians and medi-spas, added Eye Repair Complex to its roster of niacin-based products. The first eye product by the brand is formulated to firm and brighten the skin around the eye and repair DNA damage caused by the sun. Its ingredients include a combination of matrixyl for collagen strengthening; vitamin C, licorice and white birch for illumination; caffeine to reduce puffiness; vitamin E; and a moisturizing complex.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 239Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 136Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 125Age Slower, Moisturize Quicker
- 64New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 58Hot New Ingredients
- 53Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 33Cream Creates a Foundation-free Look
- 32Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 29A Deeper Look at Extrinsic Aging
- 21Consumer Perception of Fine Lines and Wrinkles