Posted: October 6, 2009
Nia 24, the professional skin care brand available through physicians and medi-spas, added Eye Repair Complex to its roster of niacin-based products. The first eye product by the brand is formulated to firm and brighten the skin around the eye and repair DNA damage caused by the sun. Its ingredients include a combination of matrixyl for collagen strengthening; vitamin C, licorice and white birch for illumination; caffeine to reduce puffiness; vitamin E; and a moisturizing complex.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 294Beauty Boom: How Baby Boomers Shop for Products
- 272Study: Olay Examines the Nature vs. Nurture Beauty Debate
- 233Beauty and Anti-Aging, Leaders in the Global Wellness Economy
- 112Anti-Aging Market Expected to Reach $216.52 Billion by 2021
- 89Skin Deeper
- 50Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 49Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 46The Facial Rejuvenation Market Worth $26,585.6 Million by 2021
- 41Clarisonic Unveils Anti-Aging Device
- 24Kiss Wrinkles Goodbye— Without Needles!