Posted: October 6, 2009
Nia 24, the professional skin care brand available through physicians and medi-spas, added Eye Repair Complex to its roster of niacin-based products. The first eye product by the brand is formulated to firm and brighten the skin around the eye and repair DNA damage caused by the sun. Its ingredients include a combination of matrixyl for collagen strengthening; vitamin C, licorice and white birch for illumination; caffeine to reduce puffiness; vitamin E; and a moisturizing complex.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 467Anti-Aging Market Expected to Reach $216.52 Billion by 2021
- 132Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 128Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 80Skin Deeper
- 50Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 47Beauty and Healthcare in the Convergence Zone
- 45Freeze! Come Out With Your Face Lifted Up!
- 36Lipotec’s Peptide Regenerates Skin Using Epigenetics
- 33Kiss Wrinkles Goodbye— Without Needles!
- 24Smooth 'Screen Skin' with Conture