Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
KaplanMD introduced its Perfecting Serum, a treatment formulated to lift and firm skin. The serum contains a 50% concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to provide hydration, skin plumping and a silky after-feel; peptides and antioxidants, including grapeseed extract, to improve skin’s elasticity while reducing lines; and over ten patented active ingredients, including licorice, algae and sweet pea extracts. The product is available at dermatologists and spas, as well as online at www.KaplanMD.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 369Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 234StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
- 103Support Skin Stimulation Overnight
- 73Hot New Ingredients
- 65New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 41Amway Unveils New Brand Positioning for Artistry
- 22Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 21Marketing Matters: The Market Potential of Antiaging Cosmeceuticals
- 21How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
- 20Elizabeth Arden Branches Into the Professional Skin Care Arena