Posted: October 6, 2009
KaplanMD introduced its Perfecting Serum, a treatment formulated to lift and firm skin. The serum contains a 50% concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to provide hydration, skin plumping and a silky after-feel; peptides and antioxidants, including grapeseed extract, to improve skin’s elasticity while reducing lines; and over ten patented active ingredients, including licorice, algae and sweet pea extracts. The product is available at dermatologists and spas, as well as online at www.KaplanMD.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 451Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 96Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 37Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 34New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 25Senescence: Reversing the Clock on Skin Aging
- 20Why Are Consumers Multimasking?
- 17Multi-Functional Correcting Exfoliator
- 16More Physicians Expected to Sell Cosmeceutical Products
- 16Amway Unveils New Brand Positioning for Artistry
- 14A Deeper Look at Extrinsic Aging