Posted: October 6, 2009
KaplanMD introduced its Perfecting Serum, a treatment formulated to lift and firm skin. The serum contains a 50% concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to provide hydration, skin plumping and a silky after-feel; peptides and antioxidants, including grapeseed extract, to improve skin’s elasticity while reducing lines; and over ten patented active ingredients, including licorice, algae and sweet pea extracts. The product is available at dermatologists and spas, as well as online at www.KaplanMD.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 271Study: Olay Examines the Nature vs. Nurture Beauty Debate
- 238Beauty Boom: How Baby Boomers Shop for Products
- 229Beauty and Anti-Aging, Leaders in the Global Wellness Economy
- 111Anti-Aging Market Expected to Reach $216.52 Billion by 2021
- 89Skin Deeper
- 49Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 48Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 44The Facial Rejuvenation Market Worth $26,585.6 Million by 2021
- 35Clarisonic Unveils Anti-Aging Device
- 24Kiss Wrinkles Goodbye— Without Needles!