Posted: October 6, 2009
KaplanMD introduced its Perfecting Serum, a treatment formulated to lift and firm skin. The serum contains a 50% concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to provide hydration, skin plumping and a silky after-feel; peptides and antioxidants, including grapeseed extract, to improve skin’s elasticity while reducing lines; and over ten patented active ingredients, including licorice, algae and sweet pea extracts. The product is available at dermatologists and spas, as well as online at www.KaplanMD.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 530Research Delves Into Why People Age Differently
- 84Top Drivers of the Global Cosmeceuticals Market Revealed
- 62Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects
- 46Rapidly Release Wrinkles
- 22New Research Says Cosmeceuticals Rank as the Fastest Growing Beauty Category
- 18Multi-Functional Correcting Exfoliator
- 17Lipotec’s Uplevity Peptide Tones and Tightens Skin
- 17Olay Asks: What is an Ageless Woman?
- 14How Wellness and Technology are Changing the Beauty Game
- 13StriVectin’s Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer