Posted: October 6, 2009
KaplanMD introduced its Perfecting Serum, a treatment formulated to lift and firm skin. The serum contains a 50% concentration of Hyaluronic Acid to provide hydration, skin plumping and a silky after-feel; peptides and antioxidants, including grapeseed extract, to improve skin’s elasticity while reducing lines; and over ten patented active ingredients, including licorice, algae and sweet pea extracts. The product is available at dermatologists and spas, as well as online at www.KaplanMD.com.
Most Popular in Antiaging/Cosmeceuticals
- 491Skin Deeper
- 120Ceramiracle Launches First Light Ceramides Skin Supplement
- 114Eucerin Introduces New Anti-aging Range
- 100Icelandic Biotechnology Skincare Line Comes to the U.S.
- 89Stopping the Clock
- 84Retinol and Vitamin C Key in Sublime Beauty's New Anti-Aging Serum
- 72Lipotec’s Peptide Regenerates Skin Using Epigenetics
- 65Vie Collection's Chrono Eyes Puffiness - Dark Circles - Wrinkle Cream
- 48Jeunesse Holds World Expo Event in Orlando
- 41Pearl Extract Syringe for Anti-aging Effects