Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 54Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 49A Market Fit—The Evolution of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- 42Deodorant Use Changing as Emerging Markets Grow
- 41What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 34Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 33The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 31Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 31Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care
- 15A Rockier Road Ahead for Booming Deodorants Category
- 15Top Deodorant Brands 2014