Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 162Millennial Would Rather Stress than Settle
- 38What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 34Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 34Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 25in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
- 24The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 23The Anatomy of a Formula—Antiperspirants
- 21H2O+ Pursues Innovation Over Manufacturing
- 21The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 17Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy