Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 80Salty Box Debuts Spa Inspired Monthly Subscription Box
- 71Natural Body Care Brand My Real Earth Launches First Ever Holiday Exclusive
- 42What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 39Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 32The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 29Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 26Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 22Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care
- 18The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 17Method's Gel Body Washes Are Powered by Avocado