Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 79What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 77Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 51A Market Fit—The Evolution of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- 48Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 43The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 41in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
- 38Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 32The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 23Making Body Care Glamorous
- 22Deodorant Use Changing as Emerging Markets Grow