Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 110Method's Gel Body Washes Are Powered by Avocado
- 67The Smell of Success is Real for the Global Deodorant Market
- 40Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 37Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 37What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 29The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 24Millennial Would Rather Stress than Settle
- 24Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 21in-cosmetics Preview: Dynamic Deo -- Getting Body Responsive
- 21Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy