Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 51Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 45Study Reveals Pathogen Resistance is Sexy
- 31Is this Really the "First Ever 100% Truly Natural" Face Wash?
- 31Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 26The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 23Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care
- 23What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 19A Market Fit—The Evolution of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- 19Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 18The Smell of Success is Real for the Global Deodorant Market