Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 147FDA Bans Marketing of Certain Antiseptic Wash Products
- 39What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 37Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 32Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 28Is this Really the "First Ever 100% Truly Natural" Face Wash?
- 25Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 24Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 23The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 22The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 22Deodorant Use Changing as Emerging Markets Grow