Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 166Is this Really the "First Ever 100% Truly Natural" Face Wash?
- 149Method's Gel Body Washes Are Powered by Avocado
- 79The Smell of Success is Real for the Global Deodorant Market
- 45What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 37Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 28The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 25Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 25Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 21The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 18Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care