Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 147H2O+ Pursues Innovation Over Manufacturing
- 58Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 57What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 36Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 30Top Deodorant Brands 2014
- 27The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 23The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 20The Anatomy of a Formula—Antiperspirants
- 17A Market Fit—The Evolution of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- 14Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care