Milk the Benefits
Posted: October 6, 2009
Naturopathica introduced its Espresso Mud Body Scrub and Plant Milk Mists. The Espresso Mud Body Scrub is formulated with Coffee Arabica, Indian Tobacco, Lobelia inflata (lobelia), Apis Meliferra, Plantain, Witch Hazel, Echinacea, Indian Sarsaparilla, Shea Butter and Black Silt Clay. The Plant Milk Mists - Lavendar Honey, Rose Geranium and Rosemary Lemon - are formulated with floral extracts to create toners that deal with various skin concerns. The products are available in spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.naturopathica.com.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 135Nailing Inspiration for Nails
- 112Old Spice Gets Nice With Hardest Working Collection
- 87Sense Long-Lasting Hydrating Intensity
- 55The Biggest Personal Care Innovation of 2015?
- 55Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 44What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 42The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 39Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 31Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 31Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care