Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
SAMPAR launched its WINSOME Body line that is comprised of five products designed to cleanse, contour, moisturize, protect and invigorate the body. The products contain aromatic fragrances and premium active ingredients, including biopeptides, natural vitamin C, antioxidants, shea butter, mint leaf and vegetal and milk sugars and essential oils. The products are available at Fred Segal Beauty and select spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Bath & Body
- 58Bath & Body Hunts for New Consumers
- 46A Market Fit—The Evolution of Deodorants and Antiperspirants
- 44Deodorant Use Changing as Emerging Markets Grow
- 41What’s Next for Bath and Body Care?
- 32Body Care Undergoes a Transformation
- 32The Rebuilding of Bar Soap
- 31Deodorant Market Smelling Rosy
- 30Emerging Markets Soft-Soap the Growth Picture of Global Bath and Body Care
- 15A Rockier Road Ahead for Booming Deodorants Category
- 15Top Deodorant Brands 2014