Procter & Gamble’s Febreze brand is extending its line into the pet care market with Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator, a light spray similar to the company’s other odor eliminators using aerosol delivery. However, the new product has been approved by the American Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. To market the line, Febreze is partnering with pet community Web sites Dogster.com and Catster.com. The launch will kick off for a limited time with an offer for the Web sites’ members to also join Febreze’s online community. Those who sign up will receive a free sample of the Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator, as well as pet toys and totes. Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator will be available at mass grocery and drug store retailers nationwide.
Febreze Extends Line
March 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Candle/Home
- 24Air Care in the U.S. Market
- 6Do Candle Colors Trump Fragrance?
- 6Home Fragrance Still Hot!
- 4Home Fragrance Innovates
- 4Starting Point: Wicks and Sprays Wax Candles in Home Fragrance Smackdown
- 3In My Opinion: Air Care—Imagination vs. Regulation
- 2Keeping Candles Lit
- 2Zen Awareness
- 1What’s Old is New Again
- 1U.S. Home Fragrances to Reach $6 Billion by 2012