Posted: October 6, 2009
Zensual—a hand-crafted, aromatic candles and diffusers brand—announced a partnership with the Libby Ross Foundation to help raise awareness during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, by donating 10% of the proceeds from its most popular scent, Asian Lychee Blossom, to the cause. The Asian Lychee Blossom candles and diffusers, packaged in 100% recycled glassware, are designed to evoke relaxation. The fragranced candle joins a line of other home aromatics, including Jeweled Pomegranate. Zensual uses natural plant essence pairings to stimulate distinct states of mind. The lychee blossom—known for its rosy, sweet and savory fruit fragrance—also imparts notes of therapeutic coolness and warmth. Zensual is available online and in U.S. spas and hotels.
Most Popular in Candle/Home
- 16Air Care in the U.S. Market
- 6Keeping Candles Lit
- 5Home Fragrance Still Hot!
- 4In My Opinion: Air Care—Imagination vs. Regulation
- 3Do Candle Colors Trump Fragrance?
- 2Yankee Candle Announces Restructuring Plan
- 2Starting Point: Wicks and Sprays Wax Candles in Home Fragrance Smackdown
- 11 + 1 = 3
- 1Scent: New Frontiers in Branding
- 1What’s Old is New Again