Posted: October 6, 2009
Zensual—a hand-crafted, aromatic candles and diffusers brand—announced a partnership with the Libby Ross Foundation to help raise awareness during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, by donating 10% of the proceeds from its most popular scent, Asian Lychee Blossom, to the cause. The Asian Lychee Blossom candles and diffusers, packaged in 100% recycled glassware, are designed to evoke relaxation. The fragranced candle joins a line of other home aromatics, including Jeweled Pomegranate. Zensual uses natural plant essence pairings to stimulate distinct states of mind. The lychee blossom—known for its rosy, sweet and savory fruit fragrance—also imparts notes of therapeutic coolness and warmth. Zensual is available online and in U.S. spas and hotels.
Most Popular in Candle/Home
- 23Air Care in the U.S. Market
- 11Do Candle Colors Trump Fragrance?
- 6Home Fragrance Still Hot!
- 3Yankee Candle Announces Restructuring Plan
- 3Starting Point: Wicks and Sprays Wax Candles in Home Fragrance Smackdown
- 1New Whitening Extract
- 1In My Opinion: Air Care—Imagination vs. Regulation
- 1Keeping Candles Lit
- 1Febreze Extends Line