Posted: October 6, 2009
Zensual—a hand-crafted, aromatic candles and diffusers brand—announced a partnership with the Libby Ross Foundation to help raise awareness during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, by donating 10% of the proceeds from its most popular scent, Asian Lychee Blossom, to the cause. The Asian Lychee Blossom candles and diffusers, packaged in 100% recycled glassware, are designed to evoke relaxation. The fragranced candle joins a line of other home aromatics, including Jeweled Pomegranate. Zensual uses natural plant essence pairings to stimulate distinct states of mind. The lychee blossom—known for its rosy, sweet and savory fruit fragrance—also imparts notes of therapeutic coolness and warmth. Zensual is available online and in U.S. spas and hotels.
Most Popular in Candle/Home
- 18Air Care in the U.S. Market
- 13Home Fragrance Still Hot!
- 9Do Candle Colors Trump Fragrance?
- 5In My Opinion: Air Care—Imagination vs. Regulation
- 4Housing Market Stunts Air Care Growth
- 3Home Fragrance Innovates
- 3Home Scent Diffusion
- 2U.S. Home Fragrances to Reach $6 Billion by 2012
- 2Yankee Candle Announces Restructuring Plan
- 2Demand for Flavors & Fragrances to Reach $5.3 Billion