AnnTaylor Stores Corporation announced the launch of its new beauty collection in all 350 of its Ann Taylor stores and online at www.anntaylor.com. The company indicated that the beauty initiative is part of its overall long-term strategy for growth. The collection consists of a fine fragrance and a line of body care products. Supermodel Petra Nemcova has been selected as the face of possibilities, the new fragrance, and the company intends to expand its presence in the beauty category over time, including a line of products for the Company's LOFT division next year.
Ann Taylor Launches Beauty Collection
November 13, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 179Welcome to Peak "Dupe"
- 177Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 164Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 137Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 121Hop on the Black Lip Reign Train
- 118Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 114Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 102Walgreens Goes Neon
- 72Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 47The Nail Polish Effect
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments