Posted: August 25, 2009
Aveda introduced three botanically-based lip treatments to increase lip volume and moisture. Gliding on like a lip gloss but with the protective qualities of a balm, Aveda’s Nourish-Mint line comes in Sheer Mineral Lip Colors, Smoothing Lip Colors and a Renewing Lip Treatment. The Treatment is a colorless blend meant to be worn alone or under color. The sheer lipsticks are carmine-free and 100% mineral-derived, offering seven glazes. For richer color, smoothing shades range from pinks to browns to reds and purple tones. Certified organic oils complete the Nourish-Mint aroma; the most prominent flavors are spearmint, vanilla and peppermint. The lipsticks—available in spas, salons and online—boast soy, bilberry, raspberry wax and other ingredients, as well as 88% post-consumer primary packaging. Aveda manufactures its products in a 100% wind powered facility.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 4034 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 200Naked Innovation
- 187Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 85New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 67Perfect Makeup Tones for Dark Skin
- 65SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 64OPI's Mad Nail Colors
- 61The Nail Polish Effect
- 48Get Your Summer Brow Bronzing On
- 48Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016