Posted: August 25, 2009
Aveda introduced three botanically-based lip treatments to increase lip volume and moisture. Gliding on like a lip gloss but with the protective qualities of a balm, Aveda’s Nourish-Mint line comes in Sheer Mineral Lip Colors, Smoothing Lip Colors and a Renewing Lip Treatment. The Treatment is a colorless blend meant to be worn alone or under color. The sheer lipsticks are carmine-free and 100% mineral-derived, offering seven glazes. For richer color, smoothing shades range from pinks to browns to reds and purple tones. Certified organic oils complete the Nourish-Mint aroma; the most prominent flavors are spearmint, vanilla and peppermint. The lipsticks—available in spas, salons and online—boast soy, bilberry, raspberry wax and other ingredients, as well as 88% post-consumer primary packaging. Aveda manufactures its products in a 100% wind powered facility.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 1541Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1160The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 1068Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 1007How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 956Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 633Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 607Caitlyn Jenner Collaboration with MAC Cosmetics
- 543Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 522L’Oréal Paris Embraces Diversity in New True Match Campaign
- 4416 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends