Posted: August 25, 2009
Aveda introduced three botanically-based lip treatments to increase lip volume and moisture. Gliding on like a lip gloss but with the protective qualities of a balm, Aveda’s Nourish-Mint line comes in Sheer Mineral Lip Colors, Smoothing Lip Colors and a Renewing Lip Treatment. The Treatment is a colorless blend meant to be worn alone or under color. The sheer lipsticks are carmine-free and 100% mineral-derived, offering seven glazes. For richer color, smoothing shades range from pinks to browns to reds and purple tones. Certified organic oils complete the Nourish-Mint aroma; the most prominent flavors are spearmint, vanilla and peppermint. The lipsticks—available in spas, salons and online—boast soy, bilberry, raspberry wax and other ingredients, as well as 88% post-consumer primary packaging. Aveda manufactures its products in a 100% wind powered facility.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 274Preview: in-cosmetics Global 2017
- 174First Look: Make Up For Ever's New York Flagsip Unveils the Go Pro Makeup Bar
- 136Morphe Mesmerizes in the Beauty Sphere
- 130L’Oréal Gets Eyelashes Fluttering in New 'Original' Mascara Campaign
- 836 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 77Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 70Glamor at the Touch of a Button
- 64Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 62Anisa: 5 New Beauty Tool Collections at Cosmopack Bologna 2017
- 58In the Clouds
- BEAUTILITY's recoup BEAUTISCOOP PRO