Posted: August 25, 2009
Aveda introduced three botanically-based lip treatments to increase lip volume and moisture. Gliding on like a lip gloss but with the protective qualities of a balm, Aveda’s Nourish-Mint line comes in Sheer Mineral Lip Colors, Smoothing Lip Colors and a Renewing Lip Treatment. The Treatment is a colorless blend meant to be worn alone or under color. The sheer lipsticks are carmine-free and 100% mineral-derived, offering seven glazes. For richer color, smoothing shades range from pinks to browns to reds and purple tones. Certified organic oils complete the Nourish-Mint aroma; the most prominent flavors are spearmint, vanilla and peppermint. The lipsticks—available in spas, salons and online—boast soy, bilberry, raspberry wax and other ingredients, as well as 88% post-consumer primary packaging. Aveda manufactures its products in a 100% wind powered facility.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 792These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 197IT Cosmetics a Customer Favorite With 12 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards
- 178What Does It Take To Win in Cosmetics Online?
- 173Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 149Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 147Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 145MAC's Selena Collection is About More than an Iconic Pop Star
- 130NARS is Getting Even More Audacious
- 105Rimmel App Lets You Steal That Look
- 77Lips Like Velvet