Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 660Naked Innovation
- 249Color Makeup is Going Premium in the US
- 231Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 142Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 137What's Growing Lip Care?
- 104Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 103The Nail Polish Effect
- 88SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 85NARS' Latest Will Make You Blush
- 67Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief