Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 258Let’s Take a Cosmetic Walk through History
- 183Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 154Naked Innovation
- 153Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 130Max Factor and Pat McGrath Launch Limited Edition US Capsule
- 115#TakeNOTE At Cosmoprof 2016
- 110Huda Beauty Launches Liquid Matte for Lips
- 99ORLY Promotes Breathable Nails
- 624 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 62Coastal Scents Launches Summer Palette
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief