Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 843These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 268Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 171The Nail Polish Effect
- 147Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 138Print Your Perfect Tone: Meet Adorn
- 114Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 93Impact Colors Releases Color Trends 2016+
- 93Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 87New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 80Sabotage Skin Concerns with Camouflage