Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 799These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 203IT Cosmetics a Customer Favorite With 12 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards
- 185What Does It Take To Win in Cosmetics Online?
- 183Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 152Beauty Trend Takeaways From the London Runways
- 150MAC's Selena Collection is About More than an Iconic Pop Star
- 145Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 133NARS is Getting Even More Audacious
- 119Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 106Rimmel App Lets You Steal That Look
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments