Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 765Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 755Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 556Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 3586 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 325Ready, Set, Mist
- 253Should We Just Get in Line Now?
- 203And the Refinery29 Beauty Innovator Award Winners are...
- 203Can Scentbird Reinvent the Cosmetic Subscription Service?
- 193Millennials Driving the Digital Beauty Revolution
- 186Marc Jacobs Beauty Collection to Launch January 2017
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments