Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 179Welcome to Peak "Dupe"
- 177Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 164Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 137Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 121Hop on the Black Lip Reign Train
- 118Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 114Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 102Walgreens Goes Neon
- 72Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 47The Nail Polish Effect
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments