Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 4204 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 192Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 188Naked Innovation
- 86New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 69Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 63What's Growing Lip Care?
- 61OPI's Mad Nail Colors
- 57The Nail Polish Effect
- 55SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 51Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief