Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 531Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 366Naked Innovation
- 262Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 236These Are the Top 5 Blemish Balm and Color Correction Brands
- 216Shiseido's Plan to Innovate Color Cosmetics
- 193Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 175The Nail Polish Effect
- 160SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 127Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 86It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean