Chanel is set to launch a new color cosmetics collection in Fall 2008, the company's first line launched under Peter Philips, the house’s new creative director of makeup. Philips, who replaced Dominique Moncourtois and Heidi Morawetz in January, has decided to use gold as a major theme for his first collection. The collection, due on counter in July, includes a nail polish, a loose powder that reads on the skin as a subtle glow, a lip gloss, various lipsticks and a quad eye shadow palette with gold, coffee, ivory and dark green eye colors.
Chanel To Launch Cosmetics Line
April 21, 2008
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 497The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 488Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 308Birchbox Launches First In-house Brand
- 205The Nail Polish Effect
- 185Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 158Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 134Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 93Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ 4-In-1 Smooth Lip Solution
- 88Selfie Beauty
- 61CEW Crowns 2014 Beauty Insiders' Choice Award Winners