Revlon has launched a major color cosmetics brand created for women over 50. Vital Radiance offers a hydrating formula and a specially developed color palette, and will be sold at mass retailers.
Revlon Launches Over-50 Brand
January 24, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 800These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 203IT Cosmetics a Customer Favorite With 12 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards
- 186What Does It Take To Win in Cosmetics Online?
- 182Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 153Beauty Trend Takeaways From the London Runways
- 150MAC's Selena Collection is About More than an Iconic Pop Star
- 133NARS is Getting Even More Audacious
- 129Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 110Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 106Rimmel App Lets You Steal That Look
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments