Revlon has launched a major color cosmetics brand created for women over 50. Vital Radiance offers a hydrating formula and a specially developed color palette, and will be sold at mass retailers.
Revlon Launches Over-50 Brand
January 24, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 179Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 178Welcome to Peak "Dupe"
- 165Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 134Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 125Hop on the Black Lip Reign Train
- 123Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 114Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 101Walgreens Goes Neon
- 71Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 45The Nail Polish Effect
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments