Beauty Vloggers to Broadcast from On-site at Cosmoprof North America
Posted: May 1, 2014
Every year, new beauty trends emerge from Cosmoprof North America (CPNA), and 2014 is expected to be no different. To stay at the forefront of beauty industry trends, the show’s organizers are bringing in trend-spotting experts from five large and unique beauty video blogs (vlogs)—Beauty Frosting, DiamondsAndHeels14, The Fabulous File, Glam Life Guru and Mixed Makeup. The five online beauty vloggers participating in the CPNA 2014 Beaut-E Zone have a total reach of 4+ million consumers and will be present daily in their dedicated section to meet with exhibitors and attendees.
The 2014 vloggers include:
- Cassandra Bankson, DiamondsandHeels14.com—Bankson is a model, entrepreneur and online media personality. Taking to YouTube as a beauty guru under the user name "Diamondsandheels14," she creates YouTube videos to help others with makeup, acne and other aspects of happy and healthy living.
- Jennifer Chan, TheFabulousFile.com—Chan is a fashion and beauty editor, blogger, celebrity style expert and on-air host who has worked for leading media outlets including E! Online, InStyle.com, Elle.com, Fashionista.com, The Daily, BET, JustLuxe, Real Simple and WWD, among others. As the senior fashion Editor for E! Online, Chan launched “The Trend,” a new celebrity fashion, beauty and lifestyle platform for the network, which was later developed to "The Fabulist" TV show on E!.
- Dawn McCoy, BeautyFrosting.com—McCoy is the founder and editor of the blog BeautyFrosting, a featured columnist for Giuliana Rancic's FabFitFun, weekly Beauty Beat correspondent on The Moll Anderson Show on iHeartRadio and recurring beauty expert on "The Glam Squad" on Hallmark Home & Family. A former makeup artist for Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown and Giorgio Armani and former personal shopper for Barbra Streisand, she lives in the world of beauty and luxury lifestyle. She writes about those loves of beauty, baking, home decor, fashion, lifestyle, food, wine and more.
- Tati Westbrook, YouTube.com/GlamLifeGuru—Westbrook is a one-woman show on YouTube, where she produces, films and edits product reviews, vlogs and tutorials six days per week for her channel “GlamLifeGuru,” and every Sunday for Allure magazine. Her YouTube channel receives three million views per month and was recently recognized as a Top 40 Beauty channel in the world within the Google preferred beauty lineup for advertisers.
- Susan Yara, MixedMakeup.com—Yara is the founder of Mixed Makeup, a women's lifestyle YouTube channel. Formerly New Beauty magazine's editorial video and interactive director, she produced and hosted videos featuring top beauty industry experts and products, while overseeing editorial content and social media strategy for NewBeauty.com. She has worked as a beauty reporter and producer for PopSugarTV and as an editor at Totalbeauty.com.
An open Q&A session with the Beaut-E Zone vloggers will take place Monday, July 14 from 11 a.m.–12 p.m., and will be hosted by Marc Birenbaum, editor in chief of Beauty Store Business magazine. This session is complimentary and open to all show attendees.
Cosmoprof North America will take place July 13–15, 2014 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.