Posted: October 6, 2009
OPI introduced its Red Like Roses collection for Valentine's Day. The collection includes Red Like Roses, Apple of My Eye and Heart of Gold. The lacquers will be featured in a nine-piece display, full-blown rose display. The collection will be available in January 2007 at spas and salons nationwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 237Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 174Welcome to Peak "Dupe"
- 159Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 119Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 116Hop on the Black Lip Reign Train
- 115Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 101Walgreens Goes Neon
- 66Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 57Hailey Baldwin Partners With ModelCo to Release Cosmetics Line
- 48The Nail Polish Effect