Presperse’s new Microslip 684S is a finely micronized powder characterized by a spherical particle shape and increased lubricity. It is reported to provide improved flow properties to enhance the texture of and reduce the inherent oily feel associated with creams and lotions. It can also be utilized as a dry binder in color cosmetics, and has an extra fine particle size to aid in dispersibility, lubricity and overall improved aesthetics.
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 839These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 269Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 173The Nail Polish Effect
- 159Print Your Perfect Tone: Meet Adorn
- 153Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 141Seaweed Shortage Impacts UK's Cosmetic Industry
- 112Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 94Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 93Impact Colors Releases Color Trends 2016+
- 87New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations