Presperse’s new Microslip 684S is a finely micronized powder characterized by a spherical particle shape and increased lubricity. It is reported to provide improved flow properties to enhance the texture of and reduce the inherent oily feel associated with creams and lotions. It can also be utilized as a dry binder in color cosmetics, and has an extra fine particle size to aid in dispersibility, lubricity and overall improved aesthetics.
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 4014 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 198Naked Innovation
- 185Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 85New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 65Perfect Makeup Tones for Dark Skin
- 62SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 62The Nail Polish Effect
- 62OPI's Mad Nail Colors
- 48Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 47Get Your Summer Brow Bronzing On
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments