Presperse’s new Microslip 684S is a finely micronized powder characterized by a spherical particle shape and increased lubricity. It is reported to provide improved flow properties to enhance the texture of and reduce the inherent oily feel associated with creams and lotions. It can also be utilized as a dry binder in color cosmetics, and has an extra fine particle size to aid in dispersibility, lubricity and overall improved aesthetics.
September 3, 2009
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 493The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 489Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 308Birchbox Launches First In-house Brand
- 214The Nail Polish Effect
- 191Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 164Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 139Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 96Selfie Beauty
- 93Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ 4-In-1 Smooth Lip Solution
- 79Zoya Naked Manicure Perfector in Lavender