Presperse’s new Microslip 684S is a finely micronized powder characterized by a spherical particle shape and increased lubricity. It is reported to provide improved flow properties to enhance the texture of and reduce the inherent oily feel associated with creams and lotions. It can also be utilized as a dry binder in color cosmetics, and has an extra fine particle size to aid in dispersibility, lubricity and overall improved aesthetics.
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 657Naked Innovation
- 249Color Makeup is Going Premium in the US
- 225Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 145Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 139What's Growing Lip Care?
- 103Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 101The Nail Polish Effect
- 88SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 86NARS' Latest Will Make You Blush
- 65Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured