Presperse’s new Microslip 684S is a finely micronized powder characterized by a spherical particle shape and increased lubricity. It is reported to provide improved flow properties to enhance the texture of and reduce the inherent oily feel associated with creams and lotions. It can also be utilized as a dry binder in color cosmetics, and has an extra fine particle size to aid in dispersibility, lubricity and overall improved aesthetics.
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 258Let’s Take a Cosmetic Walk through History
- 181Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 150Naked Innovation
- 128Max Factor and Pat McGrath Launch Limited Edition US Capsule
- 113#TakeNOTE At Cosmoprof 2016
- 110Huda Beauty Launches Liquid Matte for Lips
- 104ORLY Promotes Breathable Nails
- 98Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 634 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 62Coastal Scents Launches Summer Palette
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief