EMD Chemicals Inc. released Timiron Ice Crystal, a cosmetic pigment based on synthetic mica. According to the company, the pigment is high-intensity, offering brilliant silver white shimmer and luster. Based on synthetic fluophlogopite coated in titanium dioxide, the pigment is designed to combine easily with other pigments to yield a wide array of color options for personal care and color cosmetics.
New Cosmetic Pigment
November 9, 2009
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 493The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 488Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 308Birchbox Launches First In-house Brand
- 207The Nail Polish Effect
- 185Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 163Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 136Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 94Selfie Beauty
- 93Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ 4-In-1 Smooth Lip Solution
- 79Zoya Naked Manicure Perfector in Lavender