EMD Chemicals Inc. released Timiron Ice Crystal, a cosmetic pigment based on synthetic mica. According to the company, the pigment is high-intensity, offering brilliant silver white shimmer and luster. Based on synthetic fluophlogopite coated in titanium dioxide, the pigment is designed to combine easily with other pigments to yield a wide array of color options for personal care and color cosmetics.
New Cosmetic Pigment
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 258Let’s Take a Cosmetic Walk through History
- 243Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 167Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 139Naked Innovation
- 131Max Factor and Pat McGrath Launch Limited Edition US Capsule
- 62Coastal Scents Launches Summer Palette
- 54Diamonds Are Cosmetics’ Best Friend
- 47Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 454 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 45Hailey Baldwin Partners With ModelCo to Release Cosmetics Line
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief