EMD Chemicals Inc. released Timiron Ice Crystal, a cosmetic pigment based on synthetic mica. According to the company, the pigment is high-intensity, offering brilliant silver white shimmer and luster. Based on synthetic fluophlogopite coated in titanium dioxide, the pigment is designed to combine easily with other pigments to yield a wide array of color options for personal care and color cosmetics.
New Cosmetic Pigment
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 534Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 413Naked Innovation
- 274Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 242These Are the Top 5 Blemish Balm and Color Correction Brands
- 221Shiseido's Plan to Innovate Color Cosmetics
- 190Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 172The Nail Polish Effect
- 132SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 122Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 76Top Drivers of Color Cosmetics to 2020
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief