EMD Chemicals Inc. released Timiron Ice Crystal, a cosmetic pigment based on synthetic mica. According to the company, the pigment is high-intensity, offering brilliant silver white shimmer and luster. Based on synthetic fluophlogopite coated in titanium dioxide, the pigment is designed to combine easily with other pigments to yield a wide array of color options for personal care and color cosmetics.
New Cosmetic Pigment
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 400Kiss Me through the Phone
- 362This is What Successful Innovation Looks Like
- 2204 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 197Amazingly Addictive New Lipstick App
- 180Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 158BASF Lets Its Colors Burst
- 152Naked Innovation
- 117A Decade Celebration for Dermelect Cosmeceuticals
- 115Loud and Proud Brows
- 107ORLY Promotes Breathable Nails
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief