EMD Chemicals Inc. released Timiron Ice Crystal, a cosmetic pigment based on synthetic mica. According to the company, the pigment is high-intensity, offering brilliant silver white shimmer and luster. Based on synthetic fluophlogopite coated in titanium dioxide, the pigment is designed to combine easily with other pigments to yield a wide array of color options for personal care and color cosmetics.
New Cosmetic Pigment
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 353Naked Innovation
- 256Color Makeup is Going Premium in the US
- 198Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 153Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 149What's Growing Lip Care?
- 95The Nail Polish Effect
- 94Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 92NARS' Latest Will Make You Blush
- 79SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 68Plume's Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum Offers Natural Solution
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
9/20/2015, Leslie Harrington, Ph.D., and Kelly A. Dobos, M.S.
- Selfie Beauty
9/25/2015, Jamie Mills, Datamonitor
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured