EMD Chemicals Inc. released Timiron Ice Crystal, a cosmetic pigment based on synthetic mica. According to the company, the pigment is high-intensity, offering brilliant silver white shimmer and luster. Based on synthetic fluophlogopite coated in titanium dioxide, the pigment is designed to combine easily with other pigments to yield a wide array of color options for personal care and color cosmetics.
New Cosmetic Pigment
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 811Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 656Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 604The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 505How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 441Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 336Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 319Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 300Caitlyn Jenner Collaboration with MAC Cosmetics
- 266L’Oréal Paris Embraces Diversity in New True Match Campaign
- 235Englewood Lab Is Breaking Into Cosmetics
- Consumer Spending and Beauty's Biggest Retail Threat
2/11/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- It's Convenient, But Does It Work?
2/23/2016, Jamie Mills, Canadean
- SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
3/4/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Naked Innovation
4/22/2016, Jamie Mills, Analyst at Canadean
- 4 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
5/23/2016, Leslie Harrington Ph.D., Executive Director of the Color Association of the United States, and Kelly A. Dobos M.S., Cosmetics Technical Manager at Sun Chemical Performance Pigments