EMD Chemicals Inc. released Timiron Ice Crystal, a cosmetic pigment based on synthetic mica. According to the company, the pigment is high-intensity, offering brilliant silver white shimmer and luster. Based on synthetic fluophlogopite coated in titanium dioxide, the pigment is designed to combine easily with other pigments to yield a wide array of color options for personal care and color cosmetics.
New Cosmetic Pigment
November 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 359These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 261Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 161The Nail Polish Effect
- 124Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 118Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 103Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 93New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 83Impact Colors Releases Color Trends 2016+
- 81Sabotage Skin Concerns with Camouflage
- 72Revlon Moving Its Professional US Division to California