Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 740Instagram-friendly Beauty
- 4536 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends
- 436Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 276Ready, Set, Mist
- 257These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 242Should We Just Get in Line Now?
- 193Can Scentbird Reinvent the Cosmetic Subscription Service?
- 171Millennials Driving the Digital Beauty Revolution
- 168And the Refinery29 Beauty Innovator Award Winners are...
- 167New Study Reveals Behaviors, Motivations and Personalities Behind Selfie Phenomenon