Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 532Is This the Future of Nail Polish?
- 385Naked Innovation
- 264Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 241These Are the Top 5 Blemish Balm and Color Correction Brands
- 217Shiseido's Plan to Innovate Color Cosmetics
- 191Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 168The Nail Polish Effect
- 135SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 123Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 74Top Drivers of Color Cosmetics to 2020