Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 3844 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 206Naked Innovation
- 186Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 108Amazingly Addictive New Lipstick App
- 88SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 87New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 69Diamonds Are Cosmetics’ Best Friend
- 68Perfect Makeup Tones for Dark Skin
- 65OPI's Mad Nail Colors
- 55The Nail Polish Effect