Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 815These Are Pantone's Spring 2017 Colors
- 211IT Cosmetics a Customer Favorite With 12 QVC Customer Choice Beauty Awards
- 197Hack Your Makeup
- 195What Does It Take To Win in Cosmetics Online?
- 180Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 163Beauty Trend Takeaways From the London Runways
- 149MAC's Selena Collection is About More than an Iconic Pop Star
- 133NARS is Getting Even More Audacious
- 105Rimmel App Lets You Steal That Look
- 86Sally Hansen Color Therapy Brings Multifunctionality to Nails