Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 401Kiss Me through the Phone
- 360This is What Successful Innovation Looks Like
- 2144 Look-at-Me Palettes for Spring/Summer 2017
- 176Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 147Naked Innovation
- 139BASF Lets Its Colors Burst
- 116Loud and Proud Brows
- 113ORLY Promotes Breathable Nails
- 98Amazingly Addictive New Lipstick App
- 97Huda Beauty Launches Liquid Matte for Lips