Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 176Welcome to Peak "Dupe"
- 160Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 156Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 154Celebrating Imperfection: Victoria Beckham's New Estee Lauder Collection
- 117Hop on the Black Lip Reign Train
- 114Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 102Walgreens Goes Neon
- 65Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 49Shiseido Gets Mobile and Compact with Playlist
- 46The Nail Polish Effect