Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 352Naked Innovation
- 254Color Makeup is Going Premium in the US
- 201Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 150Smashbox Launches New Lipstick, Like a Bawse
- 149What's Growing Lip Care?
- 94The Nail Polish Effect
- 92Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 89NARS' Latest Will Make You Blush
- 81SWEAT Cosmetics Lets You Play Hard and Look Good
- 68Plume's Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum Offers Natural Solution