Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 260Lancôme Launches Made-to-Measure Makeup
- 257Let’s Take a Cosmetic Walk through History
- 166Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 134Naked Innovation
- 132Max Factor and Pat McGrath Launch Limited Edition US Capsule
- 78Basking in Milk Makeup's Glow
- 62Coastal Scents Launches Summer Palette
- 51Hailey Baldwin Partners With ModelCo to Release Cosmetics Line
- 51Diamonds Are Cosmetics’ Best Friend
- 48Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW