Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 852These Are the Top 5 Lipstick Shades of the Season
- 272Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 163The Nail Polish Effect
- 143Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 123Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 110Print Your Perfect Tone: Meet Adorn
- 90New Brand, New Makeup Collaborations
- 90Impact Colors Releases Color Trends 2016+
- 88Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 80Sabotage Skin Concerns with Camouflage