Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 1542Who Were the Most Popular Cosmetic Brands in 2016?
- 1163The State of Prestige Beauty: 2017
- 1075Social Media's 2016 Favorite Cosmetic, Skin Care, Hair Care, Grooming and Fragrance Brands
- 1011How Premium and Mass Cosmetics Will Continue to Grow
- 963Product Developer Stories: 700 Beauty SKUs and Counting
- 635Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 608Caitlyn Jenner Collaboration with MAC Cosmetics
- 552Color Cosmetics Throw a Good Party
- 524L’Oréal Paris Embraces Diversity in New True Match Campaign
- 4436 Innovative Emerging Cosmetics Trends