Posted: October 6, 2009
Jane Iredale introduced Copper Liquid Eye Liner, a copper color that is easy to apply, long-lasting and smudge-proof. The liner is formulated without the use of laytex, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives (parabens) or ferric ferrocyanide. Ingredients include rosemary leaf, vanilla fruit and sweet almond seed extracts with iron oxide coloring and essential oil preservatives for staying power. The product is also available in these existing shades: Black, Black/Brown and Gold. It is available at fine spas, cosmetic apothecaries, and dermatologist offices worldwide.
Most Popular in Cosmetics
- 321The New Norm: Custom Beauty
- 219Beauty Trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
- 169The Nail Polish Effect
- 165Birchbox Launches First In-house Brand
- 154Top Beauty Trends in 2014 Reported by Euromonitor
- 142Taking Risks for Better Beauty with Maybelline New York and CEW
- 109Air Cushion Makeup: The Next Big Beauty Trend?
- 79Dermelect Cosmeceuticals’ 4-In-1 Smooth Lip Solution
- 58Selfie Beauty
- 44Impact Colors Releases Color Trends 2016+