Chandler Burr, scent critic for The New York Times Style Magazine, discusses the developments of two scents—Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely and perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena's effort to capture the essence of a garden on the Nile—on NPR's All Things Considered. Click here to listen.
Chandler Burr Discusses Scent; Book on NPR
January 22, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 141Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 97INCI Name: Fragrance
- 92Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 87Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 84New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 58New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 40Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 30A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 28Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 25Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- White Space Alert: Multifunctional Fragrances
9/21/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- Marshmallow to Freesia: New Fragrance Trends
5/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Shiseido and Burberry Deal Delivers Fragrance and Makeup to Japan
6/5/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured