Chandler Burr, scent critic for The New York Times Style Magazine, discusses the developments of two scents—Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely and perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena's effort to capture the essence of a garden on the Nile—on NPR's All Things Considered. Click here to listen.
Chandler Burr Discusses Scent; Book on NPR
January 22, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 382Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 301Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 236Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 186Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 180Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 1492016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 115Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 110INCI Name: Fragrance
- 76Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- 62Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
1/21/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky