Givaudan has signed an agreement with Colgate-Palmolive as a collaborative partner for the personal care company’s internal fragrances development team on all its categories around the world. Givaudan will set up a dedicated global account team and put in place the creative process to closely work with the Colgate internal perfumery resources. The deal means that the company is recognized by Colgate-Palmolive as a preferred supplier and has a right to bid for product contracts.
Givaudan Partners with Colgate-Palmolive
May 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 382Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 302Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 238Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 187Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 177Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 1482016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 116Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 111INCI Name: Fragrance
- 76Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- 63Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
1/21/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky