Givaudan has signed an agreement with Colgate-Palmolive as a collaborative partner for the personal care company’s internal fragrances development team on all its categories around the world. Givaudan will set up a dedicated global account team and put in place the creative process to closely work with the Colgate internal perfumery resources. The deal means that the company is recognized by Colgate-Palmolive as a preferred supplier and has a right to bid for product contracts.
Givaudan Partners with Colgate-Palmolive
May 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 137Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 98INCI Name: Fragrance
- 85Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 85Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 67New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 62New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 44Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 40A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 29Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 26Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- White Space Alert: Multifunctional Fragrances
9/21/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- Marshmallow to Freesia: New Fragrance Trends
5/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Shiseido and Burberry Deal Delivers Fragrance and Makeup to Japan
6/5/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured