Givaudan has signed an agreement with Colgate-Palmolive as a collaborative partner for the personal care company’s internal fragrances development team on all its categories around the world. Givaudan will set up a dedicated global account team and put in place the creative process to closely work with the Colgate internal perfumery resources. The deal means that the company is recognized by Colgate-Palmolive as a preferred supplier and has a right to bid for product contracts.
Givaudan Partners with Colgate-Palmolive
May 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 442Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 149Syria's Warzone Spawns Fragrance Brand
- 81INCI Name: Fragrance
- 58Fragrance Du Bois Plans for Expansion
- 38Phlur Raises Cash to Disrupt Digital Fragrance Sales
- 34Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 33Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 32New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 26What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 23Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- Interparfums Renews Agreement With Montblanc
10/2/2015, Mino Zaccaro