“We’re very pleased to be launching our prestige fragrance business with Gemini Cosmetics. The company, lead by CEO Neil J. Katz, is among the most strategic and results-oriented in the business,” said Jack Stahl, president and CEO, Revlon. “Gemini’s strong track record of success within the prestige landscape will be a tremendous asset to Revlon as we continue to develop and position our fragrance portfolio for future growth.”
Revlon To Launch Prestige Fragrance
February 2, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 308Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 163Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 114New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 110Britney Spears Says 'Aloha' With New Fragrance
- 88INCI Name: Fragrance
- 87Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 50Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 45New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 43A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 30The Future Of Beauty: The Future of Fragrance
Revlon, Inc. announced it will launch a prestige fragrance in summer 2006 and that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Gemini Cosmetics, Inc. Gemini will serve as Revlon’s exclusive domestic sales representative within the prestige channel.
- Sustainable Scents
8/26/2008, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Holiday Fragrance Mania
8/29/2008, Nancy C. Hayden
- Materials: The Scent of a Winner
9/5/2008, Steve Tanner
- Fragrance Safety and Evaluation
9/5/2008, Matthias Vey
- Scent Sleuth: Do Cultural Preferences Influence Fragrance Development?
9/5/2008, Nancy C. Hayden