Posted: October 6, 2009
The Tova Corporation launched Ambre D’oro, a new musky floral fragrance of Italian descent. Sicilian lemon, plum blossom and peony are among its notes. At the heart is Italian jasmine, mimosa, Florentine Iris and gladiola. Tova Ambre D’oro is available on QVC and online.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 407Customizable Perfume May Be the Hottest Trend on the Fragrance Market
- 330Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 208What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 177How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 158Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 141Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 76INCI Name: Fragrance
- 68Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 59Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita
- 56Designer Tadashi Shoji Introduces Eau De Rose