Posted: October 6, 2009
The Tova Corporation launched Ambre D’oro, a new musky floral fragrance of Italian descent. Sicilian lemon, plum blossom and peony are among its notes. At the heart is Italian jasmine, mimosa, Florentine Iris and gladiola. Tova Ambre D’oro is available on QVC and online.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 137Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 97INCI Name: Fragrance
- 84Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 83Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 66New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 62New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 44Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 40A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 29Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 24Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16