Posted: October 6, 2009
The Tova Corporation launched Ambre D’oro, a new musky floral fragrance of Italian descent. Sicilian lemon, plum blossom and peony are among its notes. At the heart is Italian jasmine, mimosa, Florentine Iris and gladiola. Tova Ambre D’oro is available on QVC and online.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 959What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 440Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 409Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 307Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 277How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 241Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 116How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year
- 109UPDATED: Luke Bracey Named New Face of Polo Red Franchise
- 103Coty Contributes to Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris
- 92Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita