Posted: October 6, 2009
Bond No. 9 New York launched its Holiday ’08 fragrance collection of limited-edition, decorative fragrance bottles. Bleeker Street Bejeweled comes lined in Swarovski crystals. The bottle, designed by watercolor artist and fashionista Rachel Katz, holds a woody oriental scent consisting of patchouli, caramel, musk and more. Bond No. 9 Bleeker Street Bejeweled is available at Bond No. 9 boutiques, in U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores, at Harrods in London, England and at Isetan in Tokyo, Japan. In addition, Bond No. 9 launched jeweled bottles of Eau de New York (a citrus and jasmine scent), Chelsea Flowers (a flowery rose scent), Chinatown (a peach san sandalwood scent), as well as a 42 oz amphora covered with 16,500 hand-applied Swarovski stones in a white patent leather gift case. Other holiday exclusives include circular compacts containing various Bond No. 9 best-selling scents as solid perfumes and a box of eight purse-sized, refillable pocket sprays.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1133What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 548Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 389How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 300Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 208Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 165Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita
- 144How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year
- 129Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 105Coty Contributes to Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris
- 78Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem