Posted: October 6, 2009
Bond No. 9 New York launched its Holiday ’08 fragrance collection of limited-edition, decorative fragrance bottles. Bleeker Street Bejeweled comes lined in Swarovski crystals. The bottle, designed by watercolor artist and fashionista Rachel Katz, holds a woody oriental scent consisting of patchouli, caramel, musk and more. Bond No. 9 Bleeker Street Bejeweled is available at Bond No. 9 boutiques, in U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores, at Harrods in London, England and at Isetan in Tokyo, Japan. In addition, Bond No. 9 launched jeweled bottles of Eau de New York (a citrus and jasmine scent), Chelsea Flowers (a flowery rose scent), Chinatown (a peach san sandalwood scent), as well as a 42 oz amphora covered with 16,500 hand-applied Swarovski stones in a white patent leather gift case. Other holiday exclusives include circular compacts containing various Bond No. 9 best-selling scents as solid perfumes and a box of eight purse-sized, refillable pocket sprays.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 141Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 93INCI Name: Fragrance
- 92Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 87Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 82New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 57New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 41Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 33A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 28Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 25Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16