Posted: October 6, 2009
Bond No. 9 New York launched its Holiday ’08 fragrance collection of limited-edition, decorative fragrance bottles. Bleeker Street Bejeweled comes lined in Swarovski crystals. The bottle, designed by watercolor artist and fashionista Rachel Katz, holds a woody oriental scent consisting of patchouli, caramel, musk and more. Bond No. 9 Bleeker Street Bejeweled is available at Bond No. 9 boutiques, in U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores, at Harrods in London, England and at Isetan in Tokyo, Japan. In addition, Bond No. 9 launched jeweled bottles of Eau de New York (a citrus and jasmine scent), Chelsea Flowers (a flowery rose scent), Chinatown (a peach san sandalwood scent), as well as a 42 oz amphora covered with 16,500 hand-applied Swarovski stones in a white patent leather gift case. Other holiday exclusives include circular compacts containing various Bond No. 9 best-selling scents as solid perfumes and a box of eight purse-sized, refillable pocket sprays.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 455Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 377[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 240in-cosmetics 2017: CPL Aromas Reveals New Brand Identity
- 236A Beautiful Partnership: Coty and Burberry Beauty
- 193Shiseido Breaks with Burberry, Focuses on D&G and Narciso Rodriguez
- 152Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 141What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 74INCI Name: Fragrance
- 71Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 70La Perla and CBBeauty Partner for New Scent, La Perla Mia