Posted: October 6, 2009
Bond No. 9 New York launched its Holiday ’08 fragrance collection of limited-edition, decorative fragrance bottles. Bleeker Street Bejeweled comes lined in Swarovski crystals. The bottle, designed by watercolor artist and fashionista Rachel Katz, holds a woody oriental scent consisting of patchouli, caramel, musk and more. Bond No. 9 Bleeker Street Bejeweled is available at Bond No. 9 boutiques, in U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores, at Harrods in London, England and at Isetan in Tokyo, Japan. In addition, Bond No. 9 launched jeweled bottles of Eau de New York (a citrus and jasmine scent), Chelsea Flowers (a flowery rose scent), Chinatown (a peach san sandalwood scent), as well as a 42 oz amphora covered with 16,500 hand-applied Swarovski stones in a white patent leather gift case. Other holiday exclusives include circular compacts containing various Bond No. 9 best-selling scents as solid perfumes and a box of eight purse-sized, refillable pocket sprays.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 354Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 231Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 198Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 129Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 90INCI Name: Fragrance
- 68Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 682016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 53Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- 51Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 47Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum