Bill Blass Launches Floral Fragrance
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bill Blass launched Bill Blass Couture 8, a new floral fragrance inspired by an embroidered flowery fabric from the Spring 2009 Bill Blass Couture Collection. Drom Fragrances' perfumers Pierre-Constantin Gueros, Delphine Jelk and Valerie Garnuch designed the fragrance, which includes top notes of sweet pea and hyacinth leaves; middle notes of Himalayan poppy, jasmine and Cosmos flower; and a dry down of iris, cashmere wood and musk. The eau de parfum is available in 2.5 fl oz exclusively at U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 137Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 99INCI Name: Fragrance
- 86Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 85Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 67New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 62New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 44Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 38A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 28Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 26Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16