Bill Blass Launches Floral Fragrance
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bill Blass launched Bill Blass Couture 8, a new floral fragrance inspired by an embroidered flowery fabric from the Spring 2009 Bill Blass Couture Collection. Drom Fragrances' perfumers Pierre-Constantin Gueros, Delphine Jelk and Valerie Garnuch designed the fragrance, which includes top notes of sweet pea and hyacinth leaves; middle notes of Himalayan poppy, jasmine and Cosmos flower; and a dry down of iris, cashmere wood and musk. The eau de parfum is available in 2.5 fl oz exclusively at U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 419Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 111Syria's Warzone Spawns Fragrance Brand
- 79INCI Name: Fragrance
- 58Fragrance Du Bois Plans for Expansion
- 38Phlur Raises Cash to Disrupt Digital Fragrance Sales
- 35Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 32New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 32Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 26What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 23Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?