Bill Blass Launches Floral Fragrance
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bill Blass launched Bill Blass Couture 8, a new floral fragrance inspired by an embroidered flowery fabric from the Spring 2009 Bill Blass Couture Collection. Drom Fragrances' perfumers Pierre-Constantin Gueros, Delphine Jelk and Valerie Garnuch designed the fragrance, which includes top notes of sweet pea and hyacinth leaves; middle notes of Himalayan poppy, jasmine and Cosmos flower; and a dry down of iris, cashmere wood and musk. The eau de parfum is available in 2.5 fl oz exclusively at U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 426Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 371[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 235A Beautiful Partnership: Coty and Burberry Beauty
- 219in-cosmetics 2017: CPL Aromas Reveals New Brand Identity
- 190Shiseido Breaks with Burberry, Focuses on D&G and Narciso Rodriguez
- 156What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 137Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 84Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 82INCI Name: Fragrance
- 68La Perla and CBBeauty Partner for New Scent, La Perla Mia