Bill Blass Launches Floral Fragrance
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bill Blass launched Bill Blass Couture 8, a new floral fragrance inspired by an embroidered flowery fabric from the Spring 2009 Bill Blass Couture Collection. Drom Fragrances' perfumers Pierre-Constantin Gueros, Delphine Jelk and Valerie Garnuch designed the fragrance, which includes top notes of sweet pea and hyacinth leaves; middle notes of Himalayan poppy, jasmine and Cosmos flower; and a dry down of iris, cashmere wood and musk. The eau de parfum is available in 2.5 fl oz exclusively at U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 304Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 163Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 116New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 111Britney Spears Says 'Aloha' With New Fragrance
- 90INCI Name: Fragrance
- 87Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 50Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 46New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 43A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 30The Future Of Beauty: The Future of Fragrance