Bill Blass Launches Floral Fragrance
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bill Blass launched Bill Blass Couture 8, a new floral fragrance inspired by an embroidered flowery fabric from the Spring 2009 Bill Blass Couture Collection. Drom Fragrances' perfumers Pierre-Constantin Gueros, Delphine Jelk and Valerie Garnuch designed the fragrance, which includes top notes of sweet pea and hyacinth leaves; middle notes of Himalayan poppy, jasmine and Cosmos flower; and a dry down of iris, cashmere wood and musk. The eau de parfum is available in 2.5 fl oz exclusively at U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 199Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 195Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 132Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 74Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 72Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 61INCI Name: Fragrance
- 432016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 31Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 30Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 29Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016