Bill Blass Launches Floral Fragrance
Posted: October 6, 2009
Bill Blass launched Bill Blass Couture 8, a new floral fragrance inspired by an embroidered flowery fabric from the Spring 2009 Bill Blass Couture Collection. Drom Fragrances' perfumers Pierre-Constantin Gueros, Delphine Jelk and Valerie Garnuch designed the fragrance, which includes top notes of sweet pea and hyacinth leaves; middle notes of Himalayan poppy, jasmine and Cosmos flower; and a dry down of iris, cashmere wood and musk. The eau de parfum is available in 2.5 fl oz exclusively at U.S. Saks Fifth Avenue stores.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 411Customizable Perfume May Be the Hottest Trend on the Fragrance Market
- 334Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 182What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 171How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 149Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 133Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 76INCI Name: Fragrance
- 67Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 56Designer Tadashi Shoji Introduces Eau De Rose
- 53Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita